379 posts
  • 16 / 38
 by St. Loser Fan
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Nice practice facility.

IIRC they'd previously proposed the practice facility for the waterfront over by the coffee processing plant. Looks like they've flipped it now over to the NW corner of the stadium, taking some parking and other underused space.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 10 months ago
Hall of Fame

Say hello to your San Diego Bears.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 10 months ago
Hall of Fame

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Is she the person that won’t talk to…

trees?
dogs?
babies?

All the Bears needs to do to justify moving to the suburbs or out of Chicago is to show this confrontational tweet.

Fortunately, Lightfoot is going to only last one term.

by majik
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

The Bears have a lease with Soldier Field through 2033, so unless there is a top-tier clause, they ain’t going anywhere until then

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

majik wrote:The Bears have a lease with Soldier Field through 2033, so unless there is a top-tier clause, they ain’t going anywhere until then

I don't think there's anything as dumb as St. Louis' clause, but there are some areas of concern that could be exploited. At least the good thing is that Arlington Heights is still in Cook County. I've always figured the Bears to move to DuPage county and the areas near Naperville.

Plus they'll need 5+ years to upgrade the Metra line that runs to the site right now.

(Until you go to a Bears game or a concert at Soldier field you don’t realize the heavy public transport use. I’m not joking when I say it’s a 50/50 split.)

by aeneas1
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

so great (and so weird) seeing baseball parks at full capacity now, with no mask wearing or distancing, even in newsom's california... san diego (petco) -

q04.png

q03.png

q02.png

q01.png

• 16 / 38
379 posts Apr 18 2024