15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by HopHead Ram
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

I don't see Williams going anywhere. Throw a 1st or 2nd on him and be prepared to match any offer. I think there are options on roster for EDGE as well as some cheaper FA options. Don't see a rookie WR deep threat even getting on the field if we even draft one. That will either be a FA or someone already on the team. Like most of us the Oline needs to attention and then build developmental depth for DBs

by JackPMiller
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

HopHead Ram wrote:I don't see Williams going anywhere. Throw a 1st or 2nd on him and be prepared to match any offer. I think there are options on roster for EDGE as well as some cheaper FA options. Don't see a rookie WR deep threat even getting on the field if we even draft one. That will either be a FA or someone already on the team. Like most of us the Oline needs to attention and then build developmental depth for DBs

If we tag DWill with a 1st round tender,and a team is willing to sign him. I'll take the 1st round pick.

by Hacksaw
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsman34 wrote:I'd keep Williams over hill, draft corner. Tag and trade JJ? I see him as gone, sadly. Edge will be an issue as Floyd is as good as gone. .

Agreed on DWill. JJ could just get tagged. Floyd is replaceable and will probably end up on LA's B team.

by snackdaddy
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:If we tag DWill with a 1st round tender,and a team is willing to sign him. I'll take the 1st round pick.

I'm not sure how it works. But does tagging a guy with the first round tender mean we have to commit more dollars to him than a later round tender if no one makes an offer?

by safer
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

So I'm curious on this. No one else sees benefit in trading some of our picks into future years? There will always be holes in a roster, and I believe this year we will see really strong play from last year's rookies--especially Akers, Lewis and Van.

• 2 / 2
15 posts Apr 16 2024