14 posts
  • 1 / 2
  • 1
  • 2
 by HellRam
6 days ago
 Total posts:   375  
 Joined:  Oct 01 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

2 things lol.

1. Trubisky is a free agent.

2. Highly unlikely "McCockiner" is the source that breaks this story.

 by Hacksaw
6 days ago
 Total posts:   18958  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

HellRam wrote:2 things lol.

1. Trubisky is a free agent.

2. Highly unlikely "McCockiner" is the source that breaks this story.

3. And he's an UltraWeedHater :?

Still, I hope he's correct.

 by sloramfan
6 days ago
 Total posts:   1514  
 Joined:  Jun 09 2015
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

deal.. or no deal...

hottie, open the case...

go rams

slo

 by AvengerRam
6 days ago
 Total posts:   6302  
 Joined:  Oct 03 2017
Israel   Longwood, FL
Moderator

Has it been confirmed by Ben Dover and Phil McCrakin?

 by JackPMiller
6 days ago
 Total posts:   1616  
 Joined:  Sep 22 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

So, you guys are saying I have been duped by a tweet. Damn. I feel stupid

 by Hacksaw
6 days ago
 Total posts:   18958  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

Is Trubisky under contract until the new league year or thr last game of last season?
It seems plausible, , , and isn't in the NFCW.

 by HellRam
6 days ago
 Total posts:   375  
 Joined:  Oct 01 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Hacksaw wrote:Is Trubisky under contract until the new league year or thr last game of last season?
It seems plausible, , , and isn't in the NFCW.


Well trades are not official until March 17th. In which Trubisky will be a free agent. So even Stafford isn't technically a Ram just yet.

 by JackPMiller
6 days ago
 Total posts:   1616  
 Joined:  Sep 22 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

HellRam wrote:Well trades are not official until March 17th. In which Trubisky will be a free agent. So even Stafford isn't technically a Ram just yet.


He could be tagged.

 by PARAM
6 days ago
 Total posts:   6847  
 Joined:  Jul 15 2015
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Sheesh!!! So glad this is unconfirmed and possibly wrong. Otherwise, Bears NFC Champions in 2021. :roll2:

  • 1 / 2
  • 1
  • 2
14 posts Feb 27 2021