7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by 69RamFan
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3170  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Was watching Colin Cowherd, and his Formula for playoff birth and to reach the top...

Based off his formula,,, and the pic I posted....

1. Check: With McVay's new toy in QB/Matt Stafford... they should get along...

2. ????: OL still in question especially in the middle, with the lost of Kromer, who will be our new OL Coach...

3. Check: offensive Weapons (But still needs an over the top WR)

4. Check: Top 10 Defense

5. Check: FO keeping roster viable

Number two, is the only in question as far as making it to the SB....
Attachments
CowHerd.png

by PARAM
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

You don't need a "great" O line, just a good one. Or a healthy experienced OL (2018 Rams).

by snackdaddy
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:You don't need a "great" O line, just a good one. Or a healthy experienced OL (2018 Rams).

Yup. If you have a good quarterback it doesn't need to be great. Every quarterback is gonna face at least some pressure during games. The good quarterbacks take advantage when the opportunities are there and they make plays.

by TomSlick
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

As Jimmy "The Greek" would say, way back on the old CBS pre-game shows, you also need "Intangibles"...good fortune and a lucky bounce of the ball once in awhile.

by HopHead Ram
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

TomSlick wrote:As Jimmy "The Greek" would say, way back on the old CBS pre-game shows, you also need "Intangibles"...good fortune and a lucky bounce of the ball once in awhile.

This is so true.

by snackdaddy
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:As Jimmy "The Greek" would say, way back on the old CBS pre-game shows, you also need "Intangibles"...good fortune and a lucky bounce of the ball once in awhile.

You need luck? Well then I hope my luck doesn't rub off on my team. Sometimes it feels like if I fell into a swimming pool full of topless babes I'd come up sucking my thumb. :shock2:

by 69RamFan
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3170  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Here are two Centers and three WR that can take it over the top on the Defense that we should be pursuing in FA and shouldn't cost that much at all... as long as we can reconstruct some players contracts to make this fit...

In this order of preference:

Corey Linsley/C/ He would cost the most...

Alex Mack/C / based off his age, I think his cost would be more realistic for our team.

John Ross/WR/4.2 speed, would likely be the most expensive

Marvin Hall/WR/4.2 speed

DeSean Jackson/WR/4.3 speed, The oldest veteran of the three,,, does he still have that speed and would he give a big time discount...

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 16 2024