75 posts
  • 6 / 8
 by jackburginjr
4 years 5 days ago
 Total posts:   92  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

And lastly this Rams Game Used Helmet , also confirmed a Rams game used lid, just again player TBD through homework. Was used from 79-86 . Yes the horns were signed by a few Rams HOF's players Elroy Hirsch, and Tom Fears. They are faded somewhat but you can still see them.
Attachments
gu7786rams.jpg

by AvengerRam
4 years 5 days ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Here’s a knick-knack I’m fond of:
41B191D8-F1A6-43F7-897C-DB5300A1D9D6.jpeg

by Juggs
4 years 5 days ago
 Total posts:   46  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I have a couple of the old Noodles that they were giving out during the GSOT days for the crowd to wave. I have a Game Worn Jersey Rookie card of Torry Holt. I have a couple of those Rams silver and black Superbowl hats. Have several christmas ornaments. I have a dancing rams doll player deal....people have just given me a bunch of shit over the years because I have always been the Rams guy. All my stuff is down in my moms basement.

by 10:01
4 years 5 days ago
 Total posts:   205  
United States of America   Yukon near Century
Rookie

8DF40A0A-C938-4150-88EA-73721BB27B23.jpeg

Hey, Elvis, look familiar?

I have (or had) some really old stuff from the original Coliseum days - may be buried in the garage or may have been tossed. I’ll get ambitious and look.

by aeneas1
4 years 4 days ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

great stuff!

by LARams_1963
4 years 4 days ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

My most cherished piece of memorabilia......

The other 3 panels are signed by the team.
Attachments
rams55.jpg

by aeneas1
4 years 4 days ago
Hall of Fame

now that's a beauty @larams_1963!

by aeneas1
4 years 4 days ago
Hall of Fame

10:01 wrote:8DF40A0A-C938-4150-88EA-73721BB27B23.jpeg

Hey, Elvis, look familiar?

I have (or had) some really old stuff from the original Coliseum days - may be buried in the garage or may have been tossed. I’ll get ambitious and look.

memories light the corners of my mind...

by aeneas1
4 years 4 days ago
Hall of Fame

jackburginjr wrote:This one is a Rams Game Used Helmet, was able to have one of the equipment staff, they were just unable to verify as to which player exactly. So i will be doing my homework to determine which player used it. I am guessing either a WR, DB, or maybe a RB.

i have a few gamers from the st. louis days, orlando pace, aeneas williams (of course), a couple not attributed to a specific player, and the horn decals on all of them turned one shade of green or another, i actually have one that turned almost neon green, alas... the thing is, when i first got all of my helmets, when the decals were perfect, i was amazed at how sharp this style looked in person, up close, the metallic gold horns were very, very cool looking, and really showed well when outdoors in the sunlight, but the ed didn't do the style any favors, they couldn't look their best in that dungeon.

the good news is i also have a lot of other game worn rams helmets without the metallic horns, i have a coupe of white horn helmets, yellow decal horn helmets, a vintage "v" yellow horn helmet and my pride and joy, a circa early 50s rt rams gamer worn by all-pro don paul.

• 6 / 8
75 posts May 26 2024