159 posts
  • 15 / 16
 by St. Loser Fan
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   7024  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

HopHead Ram wrote:The Rams ruined the market for the other teams looking to get a QB in a trade. Everybody wants something comparable but very few teams are willing to make the moves that the Rams make. Sellers are unrealistic in their demands and buyers are too conservative to pull the trigger.

That’s why Avenger is frustrated with the Eagles for what they’re asking for Wentz.

by AvengerRam
1 week ago
 Total posts:   6302  
Israel   Longwood, FL

St. Loser Fan wrote:That’s why Avenger is frustrated with the Eagles for what they’re asking for Wentz.

"Frustrated"? I wouldn't say that... I think its comical what they apparently thought they could get for Wentz. The guy is one bad year from being a certified bust, IMO.

by St. Loser Fan
1 week ago
 Total posts:   7024  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

Cross state QB swap with Eagles and Steelers?

by HopHead Ram
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1320  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

I honestly think the Steelers are going to move on from Big Ben. This is a team that is in a weird place. They have the players to be competitive but do they have enough to carry a new QB. Draft position is too low (24) for a realistic QB prospect. Do they try to trade up, do they look for a FA or do they ride with Rudolph for at least the next year? If anything, I think they are in the discussion for the QB carousel. Would someone like Darnold or even Wentz be an option? If anything, it will be fun to watch from the sidelines ( Thank You Rams for taking care of that early)

by PARAM
4 days ago
 Total posts:   6847  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Lol. Wentz doesn't deserve to take anybody's number. You pouted. You were accused of not being a team guy. You were traded away while your team ate 33 mil +. You have balls asking for somebody's number. They ought to give you "0".

by Elvis
2 days ago
 Total posts:   28844  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I know it's been posted elsewhere too but the QB carousel is both overperforming and underperforming at the same time...

• 15 / 16
159 posts Feb 27 2021