14 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by CanuckRightWinger
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Tom Brady just NOW mentioned the "Turnovers" the Bucs D served up for him and the Offense. :idea2:

I imagine Saints HC Sean Payton might mention the 4 Saints turnovers as well at his postgame presser, no?

So turnovers are generally important.....though we know that Goff has more problems than just his turnovers. What those problems are.....accuracy, vision, ball placement, rhythm, scheme/playcalling, shitty OLine, no Speedy WR to take top of the D, etc etc.....

what those other specific problems are for Goff.....well it depends who you talk to!! :idea2:

by aeneas1
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

yep, 3 picks in a game is brutal, goff's done it 3 times in the 68 games he's played under mcvay, never in the postseason, weird that one of the best ever to play would, tough way to end a career.

by Hacksaw
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Almost feel badly for Brees, , nah.

by snackdaddy
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I replayed the McVay comment "He's our quarterback right now". You really can't hear him say "now" but you see his mouth saying it. I might be barely a whisper. Its almost like he caught himself but stopped too late.

Its possible he's been thinking for a while that he's not as committed to Goff as he was before. He says something out of frustration. Maybe he regrets saying it that way because it really doesn't help matters saying things like that.

If he wants to send a message to Goff draft a quarterback on day 2. That would definitely light a fire under him. McVay wouldn't have to say things like we're looking at our backup situation. The media and fans would form their own speculation.

• 2 / 2
14 posts Apr 18 2024