80 posts
  • 8 / 8
 by UtahRam
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

moklerman wrote:Is it as easy as that? Do you feel like we've had the cap room and the draft picks to just fix the OL?

I never said it was easy. But if the O-Line isn't upgraded expect another 9-7/10-6 season or worse. The O-line is THAT important.

by UtahRam
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

Elvis wrote:Hey, BTW, how are you doing?

I feel great, thanks for asking! Take your vitamins.

by Hacksaw
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Lets not attack other posters please.

by actionjack
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3934  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

moklerman wrote:For this offense, do you still think Goff is a good fit? I mean, this is the best Goff has looked in a while and the offense still struggled to move the ball and score points. And for most of the last 2+ years that's been the case. When the pocket breaks down, and it will, I think we need a QB that can run or at least extend plays, don't you?

As in control as the Packers were today, didn't Rodgers have to maneuver and scramble at times? It's just a necessity for most teams.

I think that is definitely something McVay will ponder this offseason. In todays game, Im just not sure you can compete at the highest level without being able to escape pressure at times. I do think we need some o-line help, but Goff can certainly improve is pocket awareness and escape ability. I think that is fair.

The more we can get Akers going in the future will also open up things for Goff. Really need Akers to be that Gurley 2017-2018 type player/use where the play action gets wide open WR targets for Goff.

by bremillard
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   625  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

PARAM wrote:Touche. Goff's game wasn't excellent. But it wasn't the shit show you portent to make it. Proud boys who look back to make this team look better? Wow! Just out of curiousity, how old are you? When did you become a Ram fan?

OK Let's play that game again.
I am 64. I had season tickets to the Rams when they played in the Big A and watched in person when they beat the Cardinals 14-12 in their last socal game(which made them 4-12). I watched Roman Gabriel in the Coliseum hand the ball to Dick Bass while Eddy Meador intercepted passes. I watched Bruce Gossett miss a huge field goal. I attended 31 of their games in St Louis when they were the greatest show on turf. I knew who Kurt Warner was when most people just thought any reference was Curt Warner spelled wrong. I sent my hundred bucks to the Los Angeles Rams when they were moving back but was rejected. Now they are begging me to send them thousands to watch Sofi football. I haven't decided yet if I am willing to mortgage my house for the privilege of watching them at home. I could go on but if I missed anything we can discuss.

by Hacksaw
3 years 2 months ago

Do you're a Rams fan. I could tell from the descriptions.

Go Rams.

by bremillard
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   625  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Hacksaw wrote:Do you're a Rams fan. I could tell from the descriptions.

Go Rams.

I love the Rams...and the Trojans. My entire fall weekend depends on how they do. I own a successful drag race team but when we are racing on game day I slip out to my rental car or stay in the hotel room a bit longer to watch and to listen to games or find scores. Kind of sick....I know...and why I get so emotional when things go wrong. This is on me...I readily admit and to all who take offense...I mean well. We are all emotionally invested and on the same side. Lets hope they get this figured out.

by Hacksaw
3 years 2 months ago

bremillard wrote:I love the Rams...and the Trojans. My entire fall weekend depends on how they do. I own a successful drag race team but when we are racing on game day I slip out to my rental car or stay in the hotel room a bit longer to watch and to listen to games or find scores. Kind of sick....I know...and why I get so emotional when things go wrong. This is on me...I readily admit and to all who take offense...I mean well. We are all emotionally invested and on the same side. Lets hope they get this figured out.

I'm with you 100% on this.
Can't have too much passion.

Go Rams forever..

by PARAM
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

bremillard wrote:OK Let's play that game again.
I am 64. I had season tickets to the Rams when they played in the Big A and watched in person when they beat the Cardinals 14-12 in their last socal game(which made them 4-12). I watched Roman Gabriel in the Coliseum hand the ball to Dick Bass while Eddy Meador intercepted passes. I watched Bruce Gossett miss a huge field goal. I attended 31 of their games in St Louis when they were the greatest show on turf. I knew who Kurt Warner was when most people just thought any reference was Curt Warner spelled wrong. I sent my hundred bucks to the Los Angeles Rams when they were moving back but was rejected. Now they are begging me to send them thousands to watch Sofi football. I haven't decided yet if I am willing to mortgage my house for the privilege of watching them at home. I could go on but if I missed anything we can discuss.

Okay, so you're always passionate and upset right now because you're worried you might not see a Rams Championship in L.A.!!! :o :D I joke (something we probably should do a little more of around here). I will be 64 in less than a month. And I have the same concerns!! :?

Like you said in a follow up post, we are all in this boat together. We're all diehard Ram fans here (though there may be one or two I wonder about) or we wouldn't invest our time and money watching them or our time discussing them on an internet forum (in some cases, multiple forums).

So you have your opinion, I have mine and others here have theirs. Like you said, let's hope they fix it (whatever is wrong). FWIW, I wouldn't be upset if they replaced our QB with someone who was better. Whatever it takes to win the Superbowl, I will welcome and be very happy.

by Hacksaw
3 years 2 months ago

If a player or coach is wearing horns (even dissected horns) I'm all in for that individual. Once they leave that fades out fast.

• 8 / 8
80 posts Apr 16 2024