90 posts
  • 1 / 9
 by PARAM
3 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

That sucks. Wait 17 years to get to the party and the head coach and two players won be there. Wonder who the 2 players are?

by actionjack
3 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   3936  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

PARAM wrote:That sucks. Wait 17 years to get to the party and the head coach and two players won be there. Wonder who the 2 players are?

OL Bitonio and former Ram WR Hodge

by Elvis
3 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm kind of bummed the Rams game is so early in the weekend, would be more fun to watch the 5 other games with the Rams game still to come.

Though i know others are just the opposite, can't stand the waiting...

by Gareth
3 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:I'm kind of bummed the Rams game is so early in the weekend, would be more fun to watch the 5 other games with the Rams game still to come.

It’s all about whether they win or not. If the Rams lose it kind of ruins all the rest of the games for me. I will still watch a lot but without much enthusiasm. On the other hand, if we win, it makes watching the other games lots of fun.

by PARAM
3 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I'm kind of bummed the Rams game is so early in the weekend, would be more fun to watch the 5 other games with the Rams game still to come.

Yeah, they have one West Coast Game out of 6 and they put the Bucs and Washington in the prime time slot? I know, I know. Brady. But you can't tell me Sunday's 4:40 game is going to be better than Rams/Seattle. Chicago going to New Orleans. That'll probably be 41-13. Entertaining if you're a Saints fan. If you're a fan of another team? No. That should have been the Saturday 4:40 game.

by aeneas1
3 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

anyone else catch the colts kickoff that just stopped/stuck when it landed at the bills 14?

by max
3 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Look at it this way, if the Rams win think how enjoyable the remaining 4 games will be.

I always loved watching the other playoff games after the Rams won theirs.

• 1 / 9
90 posts Apr 16 2024