2a.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

by Hacksaw
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QTFOS: 49ers @ RAMS PRE-GAME EDITION;

Wasn't that long ago that the entire NFL world was slobbering all over the Bucs. The NFCW is the best division in the NFL by far.

I don’t think this game takes much away from the Bucs.

I actually predicted the Bucs would beat the Rams to avoid a 2nd consecutive home loss.

I predict the Seattle Seahawks will win the NFC West, and the Rams and Cardinals will hold 2 of the 3 wildcard spots.

Week 11 old man Brady limped the last throw

Interesting that the Rams lost their starting tackle - 1st grade on PFF - but their OL is holding its ground pretty well. Their line last year was a mess.

It's a good thing Goff didn't miss that throw,, half of the fanbase would be calling for his head.

His fanbase has been calling for his head a lot more than 49ers fans have Garoppolo.

love watching ramsey get beat..

Anybody else see the stat on qb wins over the last 4 yrs??
Brady- 43
Goff -39
A bunch of other people , ,
Jimmy G -22

I think that what you can take from it is Goff is a really durable QB, Garoppolo simply doesn't play enough. Which is not an excuse, it's pretty bad. Goff wins a lot of games. In my view, it's pretty similar to Jimmy. They both win, but their teams don't win mainly because of their great play. Brady, Brees and Wilson elevate everyone else's game and make the decisive plays.

Can you think of a qb that has missed starts more then jimmy g in the course of 3 years.

Most of the larger 49ers message boards require you to sign up to view their posts. I can't bring myself to do it.

TO BE CONTINUED.................................

by ramsman34
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8528  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

These fucking clowns. Get ready for the revenge train trucking over and crushing your whiners. You bunch of tools: No Ram fan has called for JG’s head. Unlike you, fair weather ass-ponies, wanting to jettison JGspot after every bad throw, decision, game.

My God I want the Rams to drop 40 on these fucks - and hold them to 10 or less.

by Hacksaw
3 years 4 months ago

ramsman34 wrote:Whiners Covid issues:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ninerswire ... ek-12/amp/

There are some names on that list, mostly defensive players. Still the remaining 49ers should be well rested and well prepared after their bye. Conversely the Rams will be coming off a short week. Still with all their injuries, it sounds like the neiners inactive list could grow larger.
Me hates them but I'm still hoping their players don't develop any critical symptoms. And don't bring them into SoFi... :?

by RedAlice
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Here are some Niner fan quotes from Webzone, so that Hacksaw doesn’t have to sign in.

Line: LAR -7 · O/U: 45

Is the 45 over/under a count of how many 49ers are on the Covid list?

MUST win game...they lose this then it's straight tank mode IMO.

But yeah, if they lose this weekend(basically eliminated), it just doesn't make sense to win any more games. But they will.

They looked pretty damn good last night

Is there any chance the Rams are overlooking us?

by ramsman34
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8528  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I’m gonna answer that last whiner fan question. FUCK NO. Payback time

by Hacksaw
3 years 4 months ago

RedAlice wrote:Here are some Niner fan quotes from Webzone, so that Hacksaw doesn’t have to sign in.

Thanks Red.

by Hacksaw
3 years 4 months ago

LA Rams 31
Nein'ers 13

• 1 / 9
86 posts Apr 19 2024