14 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by PARAM
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Great game all around. Goff's two picks made it tougher but one wasn't his fault. Defense played great despite giving up 24.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2049  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I said it in the game chat and I'll say it again now. HUGE props to Noteboom, he was solid all night, didn't take any penalties (I think?), couldn't ask for more!

by PARAM
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12270  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:I said it in the game chat and I'll say it again now. HUGE props to Noteboom, he was solid all night, didn't take any penalties (I think?), couldn't ask for more!

He didn't let anyone near Goff. Maybe the kid is a legit LT after all? They weren't playing the fucking Jets.

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8581  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I watched him a lot. He is really good in pass pro. Also at identifying stunts and twists. Needs to get better in the run game. But that d front and the LBs are legit.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 5 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Have to wonder if he's just better when allowed to be mobile? A lot more movement involved in Tackle over Guard. Both Rams lines should take a plane to Japan in the offseason and get in a few Sumo lessons. They'd learn a ton about leverage and momentum in motion!!

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8581  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Zen_Ronin wrote:Have to wonder if he's just better when allowed to be mobile? A lot more movement involved in Tackle over Guard. Both Rams lines should take a plane to Japan in the offseason and get in a few Sumo lessons. They'd learn a ton about leverage and momentum in motion!!

Lol. That, and some jazz and modern dance lessons. Get better feet gentlemen. Boom is pretty good on the move though. He was solid tonight. JPP is no joke.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 5 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:Lol. That, and some jazz and modern dance lessons. Get better feet gentlemen. Boom is pretty good on the move though. He was solid tonight. JPP is no joke.

No joke, I have been screaming and tweeting to the Rams since his first year that Goff needs dance lessons!! His footwork would improve in ways that would amaze people!! If they were good enough for Mohammed Ali and Bruce Lee then they're damn well good enough for Goff!

by R4L
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

If Boom keeps playing like this and Whitworth won't be back.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 5 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

R4L wrote:If Boom keeps playing like this and Whitworth won't be back.

I wouldn't be surprised if after his playing days are over we keep Big Whit on as an oline coach.

by AltiTude Ram
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2180  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Zen_Ronin wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if after his playing days are over we keep Big Whit on as an oline coach.

No doubt his leadership is already reflected.

I'm still not giving up hope there's gas left in the Whitworth tank.

• 1 / 2
14 posts Apr 29 2024