CLOSE
42 posts
  • 1 / 5
 by Gareth
6 days ago
 Total posts:   900  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Definitely rooting for Arizona. I think the Seahawks will win though.

by PARAM
6 days ago
 Total posts:   5999  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I watched their previous game last night. Seattle had the game in hand up by 10 with 4 minutes or so left...... Arizona was going to kick a FG but the DL got penalized for leverage and so Arizona took the 3 off the board to score a TD. Then they stopped Wilson (3 picks that game) and tied it with a FG. Then they missed a GW FG and finally won it in OT.

Seattle HAS to win tonight and I hope they do. We have the tie breaker over them but we play AZ twice so with a Cardinal loss there's room to split there and still be ahead of them. I think we can beat Seattle again. But in the end it doesn't matter.....I don't want to wish for anything because of that saying "be careful what you wish for". :shock2:

I'll just enjoy seeing them beat the crap out of each other. Bottom line is this......WE have to win Monday and if we can, we're sitting pretty, no matter the outcome of tonights game.

In other games this weekend there are some good matchups.
6-3 Tennessee at 6-3 Baltimore
7-2 Green Bay at 6-3 Indianapolis
8-1 Kansas City at 6-3 Las Vegas

and our game.

Plus, will Minnesota put the final nail in Dallas?
Can the Eagles beat Cleveland?
Will Atlanta give the Saints a good game?
Will Miami continue pressuring Buffalo?

and last will 1-8 Jacksonville upset undefeated Pittsburgh.....they have to lose sooner or later.

by Elvis
6 days ago
 Total posts:   27549  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm not sure which is better for us but i'll instinctively be pulling for AZ while, like gareth said, pretty sure Seattle's gonna win this one...

by aeneas1
6 days ago
 Total posts:   14815  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

pulling for the seahawks... if the hags and rams win the rams will move to first place in the nfc west and the cards will get a much needed divisional loss.

by max
6 days ago
 Total posts:   3880  
United States of America   New York Metro
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:pulling for the seahawks... if the hags and rams win the rams will move to first place in the nfc west and the cards will get a much needed divisional loss.

Agreed. If Rams and Sea win this week, the cards have only 12% probably of winning West, according to fivethirtyeight.com. Rams and Sea would be tied at 44% each to win West.

by jeffsquad
6 days ago
 Total posts:   244  
United States of America   Peoria, AZ
Rookie

Yeah I’m in favor of a Seahawks win tonight because we don’t need the Cards going to 3-0 in the division.

by aeneas1
6 days ago
Hall of Fame

wow, that's a whole lot of uniform ugly going on tonight....

by Hacksaw
6 days ago
 Total posts:   18170  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Go Hags.🤮

by aeneas1
6 days ago
Hall of Fame

seahawks gifting the length of the field to the cards on this drive, huge penalties, one after another... and a cards td to end the misery.

• 1 / 5
42 posts Nov 26 2020