14 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by mike schad 1st rd
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   244  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

I love the Hypocrisy and Revisionist History shown by Florio and the Media that the Rams have an easy 4 Wins because they played the whole NFC East.
Rams were UNDERDOGS against both Dallas + Philly, we MADE that Division pathetic!

by Hacksaw
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

mike schad 1st rd wrote:I love the Hypocrisy and Revisionist History shown by Florio and the Media that the Rams have an easy 4 Wins because they played the whole NFC East.
Rams were UNDERDOGS against both Dallas + Philly, we MADE that Division pathetic!

Yes sir muthafuga.

by bremillard
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   625  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

PARAM wrote:The Giants game was an enigma. Every game we held the TOP advantage except vs the Giants.
35:38, 31:13, 32:12, 26:42, 35:35
Every game we put up 400+ yards except the Giants.
422, 449,478, 240, 429
Oddly enough, only 1 game did we hold the turnover advantage (Philly)
-1, +2, E, E, -1
In every game, we've held the opponent under 400 yards
380, 363, 375, 295, 108
I give them a pass for only scoring 20 against Dallas because it was the first game of the season. I give them a pass for their lousy offensive showing against the Giants. It was a trap game. And though the offense was flat, the defense won the day. Complimentary football.

Having said that, going forward, they are going to have to be much sharper and much more consistent on offense. The last two weeks, albeit against two lousy football teams, the defense has averaged allowing 202 total yards and 9.5 points. San Francisco, banged up or not, will be their first true test. Division opponent. Arch rival (you can throw out the records, etc). Defending NFC Champions. McVay vs. Shanahan. Prime time. This game is huge and they need a complete game on both sides of the ball.

What sucks about SNF is waiting all day for the game.

They failed the test with a poor performance. 3rd game this season they came out not ready to play. Not sure who this team is but 9-7 may be it.

• 2 / 2
14 posts Apr 20 2024