94 posts
  • 9 / 10
 by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I’m sure I will find some good things from this game later in the week. Josh Reynolds and Hendo for sure. But, if this team wants to be a serious playoff contender, a lot of things need to change: tackling, coverage schemes, inside LB play, pass rush, offensive play calling, defensive play calling, Goff’s accuracy consistency, kicker, total team playing consistently. Defense constantly giving up 3rd and long for first downs.

What did I miss?

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Oh my god the long yardage 1st down conversions....we HAVE to be the worst team in the league at giving those up. I mean, do we EVER stop them?

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 5 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Legit question, I think we can all agree this was a very un-Rams like performance. Miscoordination, miscommunication, bad execution...all signs of fatigue. Did all our travel finally catch up with us? I think it's as likely a reason as any. This did not look like the team we've seen the last 4 years. We've had bad games before but this wasn't just a bad game, it was an uncharacteristic game. We did not look like us tonight, not to me.

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago

Hard to say. There were a few good things and a couple of uncharacteristic missed played that would have worn the game frankly. Kupp twice. Penalties that killed field position. Etc etc. and how can we not stop a jet sweep when we are the kings of that play. Defense should be masters against it.

by JackPMiller
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Outside of Daryl Henderson, we played like crap. That is all I have to say. Even the coaching staff coached like crap as well tonight as well.

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago

Reynolds played well. Higbee too. OL wasn’t too bad either. But ya, pretty dismal all in all.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 5 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I will never understand running Henderson from one end of the field to the other and then taking the ball away from him when you're only 2 yards from the end zone? That might be the single most baffling thing of this entire game to me.

by Indrid Cold
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Zen_Ronin wrote:I will never understand running Henderson from one end of the field to the other and then taking the ball away from him when you're only 2 yards from the end zone? That might be the single most baffling thing of this entire game to me.

Someone rolled up on his leg on the 2nd down carry and he was feeling that. I have no problem throwing on 3rd and goal from the 2...especially when it was a TD if not dropped.

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago

Indrid Cold wrote:Someone rolled up on his leg on the 2nd down carry and he was feeling that. I have no problem throwing on 3rd and goal from the 2...especially when it was a TD if not dropped.

Yep. Kupp makes that play 98 out of 100. That changes the entire game. D only gave up 3 in the second half. we score there, things are certainly different and interesting. Goff/the team needs to start being able to come from behind and finish with Ws.

by Hacksaw
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This sums it up.... :?

Screenshot_20201019-084451_Gallery.jpg

Al Michael's, "Get into it Ramsey".

• 9 / 10
94 posts Apr 19 2024