34 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by St. Loser Fan
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10561  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

CRamsFly wrote:I agree that this is not good - I would hate for the NFL to shutdown, especially with the Rams playing so well, but damn........I guess there's no choice if it comes to that.

The next step is bubbles.

by CRamsFly
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   176  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

St. Loser Fan wrote:The next step is bubbles.

As a fan, I would prefer bubbles to a shutdown, but how likely do you think that is? Football team bubble would be so much bigger than a Basketball team bubble - including all players, coaches and staff, it might have to be 6 times bigger? Also, any team that goes to the SB would have to maintain a bubble for 4+ months? :o

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

CRamsFly wrote:As a fan, I would prefer bubbles to a shutdown, but how likely do you think that is? Football team bubble would be so much bigger than a Basketball team bubble - including all players, coaches and staff, it might have to be 6 times bigger? Also, any team that goes to the SB would have to maintain a bubble for 4+ months? :o

Just spitballing here: but expand the rosters and then go in to bubbles. Play every 4-6 days to try and minimize the time in them. I dunno.

Nothing much has come out of the NBA bubble, but it sounds like the NHL bubbles weren't cakewalks. They weren't bad: but no enjoyable for the teams that stayed a long while.

by snackdaddy
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9690  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Young, rich athletes. Did anyone think they would all quarantine themselves to keep from getting infected?

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2051  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

We sadly may need to rename this thread the NFL Covid Tracker.

I think we all expected at least a few positive test throughout the season, but it's just insane that we when 3 weeks with next to nothing and now it seems to be sweeping the league. With the Saints what is that, 5 teams now? Sure maybe not a ton of cases overall, but it's definitely throwing a kink into normal operating procedures.

(and not the good kind of kink!) :twisted2:

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:We sadly may need to rename this thread the NFL Covid Tracker.

I think we all expected at least a few positive test throughout the season, but it's just insane that we when 3 weeks with next to nothing and now it seems to be sweeping the league. With the Saints what is that, 5 teams now? Sure maybe not a ton of cases overall, but it's definitely throwing a kink into normal operating procedures.

(and not the good kind of kink!) :twisted2:

After last night’s false positive for the Saints I thought about it. Should I do it?

by Stranger
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

According to Mullis [the Nobel Laureate who invented the "test"], PCR cannot be totally and should never be used as a tool in “the diagnosis of infectious diseases.”

https://www.weblyf.com/2020/05/the-trut ... r-experts/

Also..
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com ... be-tested/

PS. Hi everyone ! :)

• 2 / 4
34 posts May 20 2024