United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Matchups

by Ramsdude
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Matchups

Yup! Sometimes the record of the other team doesn't matter. Some teams match up better than others.

Could also be we also "over-looked" that 2-14 team just a bit or maybe a combination of both. The Giants were desperate for a win at 0-3. I think we got their A game...at least from the Giant D.

by Hacksaw
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  

Ramsdude wrote:Yup! Sometimes the record of the other team doesn't matter. Some teams match up better than others.

Could also be we also "over-looked" that 2-14 team just a bit or maybe a combination of both. The Giants were desperate for a win at 0-3. I think we got their A game...at least from the Giant D.

And we pitched a D game

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2049  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Really starting to look like other teams are targeting Goff's head because they know they won't get called for it. Just a monumental amount of Bull!

by CRamsFly
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   176  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Zen_Ronin wrote:Really starting to look like other teams are targeting Goff's head because they know they won't get called for it. Just a monumental amount of Bull!

I agree - this is total BS! Would Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson, etc. have gotten the flag? The Rams front office needs to send an official protest to the NFL. This is at least twice in 2 games (Dallas, NYG) that no flags were thrown!! :evil2:

by CRamsFly
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   176  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

CRamsFly wrote:I agree - this is total BS! Would Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson, etc. have gotten the flag? The Rams front office needs to send an official protest to the NFL. This is at least twice in 2 games (Dallas, NYG) that no flags were thrown!! :evil2:

I'm getting more mad about this - the ref actually said "I'll talk to him about it" WTF?? If you saw a hit to the head, you should throw a flag, not talk to the player about it!!! Your job isn't to talk to players, that's the job of the coaching staff! Your only f'in job is to throw a flag when you see a penalty!! :!2: :evil2: :x

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2049  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I can't agree more. The more I watch this hit, which is a direct hit to the head with plenty of speed and force, and then look at the Dallas hit (which led directly to points against us) with a ref staring DIRECTLY at Goff during the play and I'm kind of stunned. Honestly ANY other QB in the league would be getting those calls imo. But I guess we all know by know that Goff will NEVER be a league darling no matter how well he performs or how many of the actual darlings he beats. :roll2:

by aeneas1
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

the clincher is the fuckin' ref actually seems to be annoyed with goff, seems to think goff's being a big baby, for having the nerve to (politely) tell him to do his fuckin' job.... unbelievable.

by Hacksaw
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  

Time for the Rams to run a pick play using the ref as the pick. Set up the opponent LB to flatten the F'er.

• 9 / 9
90 posts Apr 29 2024