22 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by RamsFanSince82
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

He was on the Mason and Ireland show (710 am) today at about 12:40 pm. I missed the first few minutes of the interview, but I heard most of it. Nick, is still keeping the 300M G4 fantasy for STL alive (not that it will really matter). Mason jokingly said that next year he'll be the Rams ESPN reporter in LA. At the end of the interview, they asked him to give a percentage that the Rams will be playing in STL next season. He said he thinks there's a 45% chance the Rams will play in STL next season. Lol

by aeneas1
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

bubbaramfan wrote:Rams are done with St. Louis, Nick, Bernie and Shane. Rams will now be covered by competent, professional sports reporters from LOS ANGELES.

when i lived in l.a. scott ostler covered the rams, he was brutal, far from competent or fair imo, even tho the rams routinely posted double digit wins, seemed to absolutely blast them every chance he got, seemed something personal was going on between him and the rams, as if he had an axe to grind, he later made his way to the sf chonicle, where he seemed more forgiving to his new bay area team, but i stopped reading him over a decade ago... anyhoo, it will be interesting to see how l.a. scribes cover the rams if the reloc goes through...

• 3 / 3
22 posts Apr 18 2024