United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Yikes, self inflicted by the Doctor, yikes

by moklerman
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hope Taylor gets healthy but what is going on with the Chargers? Herbert more than warranted getting his career started last week but they were going to still start Taylor if he was healthy? Is this HC a Jeff Fisher disciple or something?

by Elvis
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38463  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Considering how Taylor got hurt, can't imagine the head coach saying anything else. There's time to evolve on the position and sounds like Taylor might be out for a while anyway.

I fault Lynn for a lot of his tactical decisions but he's first rate on how he handles his players, IMO of course...

by aeneas1
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000. Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.

by Elvis
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38463  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

From what i gather, puncturing a lung in this situation is not that uncommon and it's also not that serious. I'm mean it's serious in terms of football, Taylor is out, but he's gonna be fine in a few weeks with no lasting or permanent damage...

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:From what i gather, puncturing a lung in this situation is not that uncommon and it's also not that serious. I'm mean it's serious in terms of football, Taylor is out, but he's gonna be fine in a few weeks with no lasting or permanent damage...

I completely understand, but there’s got to be something up that is bringing the extra drama. Why is the players union getting involved?

At first glance I’m guessing the Chargers used a doctor the players had issue with before. Did they cheap out? Certainly seems the Spanos way.

by Hacksaw
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Order from behind the black curtain, , , needed a reason to bench Tyrod. j/k

• 1 / 2
14 posts Apr 19 2024