by RedAlice
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Week 3: Rams @Bills on Sunday, September at 10am PST on Fox

Rams: 2-0, NFCW 2nd
Bills: 2-0, AFCE 1st

Rams and Bills have played 12 times, with the Bills leading the series 7-5.

What a fun win over the Eagles!

Now the Rams head to Buffalo for a second consecutive East coast game to face a surging Bills team led by 3rd year QB Josh Allen.

Following a game where the Rams beat the Eagles for the first time since 2005 and Goff connected with Higbee for 3 TDs, they now face their first AFC opponent and look for a win to keep up in the dominant NFCW.

Go Rams!

Betting Line: Bills open as 3 point favorites

Injuries (updated in thread)
Rams: Waiting to see on Akers and Notebloom

Opposing Team Fan Boards

Billszone
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forum. ... 8376e5119e

Two Bills Drive
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community ... dium-wall/

Week 3: Rams at Bills
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community ... t-bills-3/

by Hacksaw
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS: BILLS PRE GAME EDITION;

That’s a sign of respect. In the past a 2-0 Bills team would always be an underdog to another 2-0 squad.

True statement game

Shocking spread. The Rams were only +1 at Philly today. Respect son!!

Yeah I thought it would be because of the 1pm eastern start/cross country travel but apparently not with rams track record there

Seems more like disrespect for the Rams--only +1 at Eagles??

If Milano and Edmunds are back, Bills will win and I bet that line moves.
Sean and Leslie will confuse Goff.

Hope the LB unit is back up to full speed because the Rams abused Philadelphia's slow linebackers today.

The Rams defense can be beat but their offense looks to be back to where it was a couple seasons ago. Gonna be a tough test

This will be a very tough game for the Bills.

Don’t let Donald dominate. Easier said than done. But got to contain him somehow

We need our LB to be healthy. Higbee and Everett are solid

Honestly have no idea what to expect from this game. We feel like a team that can play anybody, but we’ve played nobody

Honestly, this game should be flexed. Pretty boy vs The Process

The Rams would have lost to the Cowboys last week if not for a gift offensive pass interference call so they aren’t this juggernaut and while it is a step up in competition...I think it’s safe to say the Bills are the best team the Rams have seen as well

It's gonna be tuff sledding against the Rams if we don't have Milano and Edmunds available plus Cupp and Woods are going to eat Levi alive.

Rams are a very interestingly solid team. Bills should win since the rams are doing back to back east coast trips, but who knows.

Rams are no slouches.....we are gonna have to be solid on both sides of the ball.

I don't think people understand what a mess the Eagles are currently.
Dallas had the ball for 24 minutes and had over 400 yards of O vs the Rams. Philly over 360 after a slow start. Their D is Donald and Ramsey.
Expecting a shootout and the game of the week. Bills 34 Rams 31

I had this penciled as an early loss but not sure who wins now

I guess since A'a'ron Donald is such a BA we're going to need Lee Smith at H-back this Sunday.

Oh, and giving us three points is basically a pick em game. Vegas even in a Covid year with no fans seems to still give three to the home team if they believe they are even.

The point spread is a trap. . I'm looking at 31-13 Bills.

So basically what you are saying is next Sunday will be a Lamb Roast.

Truly need all three sides of the ball to play very well to beat the Rams. Goff doesn’t scare me too much but McVay is a genius game planner and offensive minded HC.. Bills have the better team but the Rams have more experience.

every yard and inch will matter against the Rams...this will be a very difficult game for Buffalo... chess match through and through... Bills win 24-21

Higbee scares me. The key to this game will be pressure on Goff. He's a different QB when pressured, and he does not have the escape hatches he used to

The Rams D has a couple studs and a bunch of fluff. We should be able to score on them. ....and if our offense is truly legit, we should be able to score on anyone.

The Rams look filthy through 2 weeks. On defense, we just played “good Fitz” with Parker and Gesicki, in 90 degree heat/humidity. Hopefully our defense learned their lessons if Edmunds/Milano can’t go, because Goff, Woods, Kupp and Higbee are a better version of that.

Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey are problems for us.. their offense is also deadly.. they have Super Bowl experience as well.. I have an extremely healthy amount of respect for McVay.. this will be a tough game for Allen.. not saying we won’t win, not saying Allen will struggle but this is going to be a violent game to the end.

Bills season so far like a college football schedule, a couple cupcakes to start the year. The real season starts now.

TO BE CONTINUED.........................

by JackPMiller
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

This idiot has more trust in Josh Allen.

by AvengerRam
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Oh, please. Allen had a QB rating of 80 over his first two seasons. Now he has a couple of good games (against the Jets and Dolphins, not exactly world beaters) and he's the latest flavor of the week?

by ramsman34
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8524  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Dak is better than Goff, see week 1.
Wentz is better than Goff, see yesterday.
Allen is better than Goff, we will see Sunday.

This may just be another weekly thread like the committee vs TG3 thread.

by RedAlice
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Oh, please. Allen had a QB rating of 80 over his first two seasons. Now he has a couple of good games (against the Jets and Dolphins, not exactly world beaters) and he's the latest flavor of the week?

Lighting it up against the Jets and Dolphins and getting praise? How very unfamiliar.

• 1 / 10
99 posts Apr 19 2024