Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 6 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Starting to look like Akers isn't going to make it this week. But everyone else with the exception of Noteboom is good to go! I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure Edwards isn't an upgrade on Boom right now anyway. I was listening to a podcast earlier today and I can't remember who (JB Long, MJD, or D'marco) hinted that Edwards actually out performed Boom all through training camp and it was kind of a mystery as to why Boom was given the spot in the first place.

by aeneas1
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:Starting to look like Akers isn't going to make it this week. But everyone else with the exception of Noteboom is good to go! I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure Edwards isn't an upgrade on Boom right now anyway. I was listening to a podcast earlier today and I can't remember who (JB Long, MJD, or D'marco) hinted that Edwards actually out performed Boom all through training camp and it was kind of a mystery as to why Boom was given the spot in the first place.

yeah, losing noteboom isn't exactly like losing saffold is it? anyway, edwards looked more than capable last week, and it's nice to have a guy his size coming in off the bench to play guard... btw, wasn't there talk about noteboom eventually taking over at lt? i sure don't see that ever happening.

by ramsman34
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

aeneas1 wrote:yeah, losing noteboom isn't exactly like losing saffold is it? anyway, edwards looked more than capable last week, and it's nice to have a guy his size coming in off the bench to play guard... btw, wasn't there talk about noteboom eventually taking over at lt? i sure don't see that ever happening.

Ya, Boom seems underwhelming to these eyes. Don’t see him at LT. But, if not him, who? Anchrum @ 6’3”? Evans, more a RT? Perhaps Boom is more in the O Pace/athletic mold - more technician than brute force mauler. Or they draft/acquire someone else in this offseason.

by ramsman34
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

To add; I thought Edwards was the better option (at LG) before the season and did nothing in the Eagles game to change my mind.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 6 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 6 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Stumbled on this Bills fan cast pre-game show and the first half features a really fun Jourdan Rodrigue! Really just fun insider talk.

by aeneas1
3 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

by aeneas1
3 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

181 "expert" picks in, only 35% pick the rams...

01.png

02.png

by snackdaddy
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:To add; I thought Edwards was the better option (at LG) before the season and did nothing in the Eagles game to change my mind.

I would agree. I hate to say we got better at a position after an injury, but this just might be one of those times. Noteboom has been a disappointment at left guard.

• 5 / 10
99 posts Apr 19 2024