74 posts
  • 1 / 8
 by ramsman34
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8541  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I will try to do this each week as I am interested. Is it a fair comparison, 3 vs 1? No, but I don’t care. I will make it Mano y Mano once Akers rises to RB1

TG: 14 att. 56 yds. 1 TD 4.0 ypc

Brown: 18 att. 79 yds. 2 TD 4.4 ypc

Akers: 14 att. 39 yds. O TD 2.8 you (got some work to do, rook)

Hendo: 3 att. 6 yds. 0 TD 2 ypc (after thought. Hammy or??)

Brown > Gurley. Period. Today, not all time. So don’t get it twisted.

by ramsman34
3 years 7 months ago

Well, Malcolm Brown outplayed TG all by himself. I for one am very happy with our RB sitch. By Tgfeleicia

by ramsman34
3 years 7 months ago

Or, I will make it Mano y Mano TG vs Brown??

by Elvis
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Daily News:

I was execting the exact opposite, Brown gets the start Akers gets the ball...

by snackdaddy
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

It could be because of being behind but its interesting how they didn't use Gurley much in the second half. He should be a 3 down back with his ability to pass protect and catch balls out of the backfield. That might be very telling as far as his health is concerned.

by Hacksaw
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

snackdaddy wrote:It could be because of being behind but its interesting how they didn't use Gurley much in the second half. He should be a 3 down back with his ability to pass protect and catch balls out of the backfield. That might be very telling as far as his health is concerned.

Was Matt Ryan throwing on most downs or were the other backs getting their numbers called instead of TGII?

by snackdaddy
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Was Matt Ryan throwing on most downs or were the other backs getting their numbers called instead of TGII?

I'm not sure but I know most or all of his yards came in the first half. When you have a talent like Gurley, that is the perfect outlet for dump offs if you don't have open receivers downfield. Unless he isn't the same Gurley.

by Hacksaw
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

snackdaddy wrote:I'm not sure but I know most or all of his yards came in the first half. When you have a talent like Gurley, that is the perfect outlet for dump offs if you don't have open receivers downfield. Unless he isn't the same Gurley.

I guess time will tell but it's starting to look like the Rams had to cut bait. Why else would they eat that much $$ if there was a chance he would return to his former self.
Unless he's a prick.

by PARAM
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

i think he had something wrong with his hands last year. His catch percentage was terrible compared to other RBs. Was he worried about his knee? Trying to make a move before securing the ball? His percentage was 57% iirc.

• 1 / 8
74 posts Apr 24 2024