127 posts
  • 9 / 13
 by Will0120
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Yahoo's settings are bugged... I have Sony Michel as a last minute OUT so I tried picking up a replacement for him just now. The transaction is not reflected until week 5 starts so I can't start his replacement. BS... :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

by Will0120
3 years 6 months ago
Commissioner

Will0120 wrote:
Yahoo's settings are bugged... I have Sony Michel as a last minute OUT so I tried picking up a replacement for him just now. The transaction is not reflected until week 5 starts so I can't start his replacement. BS... :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

The Yahoo help person walked me through the commissioner options to override this glitch.

In the future, if any of you do a last minute pick up AFTER Sunday 11:59pm and would like the player available to be started for the Monday night game of the same week, please shoot me a message ASAP so I can override it for you!

Unfortunately, there is no way around the 11:59PM Sunday ADD player and reflect in the same week glitch/problem. :idea2:

by Will0120
3 years 5 months ago
Commissioner

For those of you needing TE help, I have Robert Tonyan (GB) available for trade. His season to date score total is 49.80, the fifth highest total across the league. I am looking for RB help. I don't have crazy expectations so make me a fair offer on the RB and let's both get better! :!2:

by Indrid Cold
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   864  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Will0120 wrote:
I don't have crazy expectations

You mean something like Tonyan (who scored 27.8 in that fluke 3 TD game) and John Brown (whose last 5 weeks are 0, 4.2, DNP, 0, and DNP) for James Robinson (who was the No. 8 RB in our league before scoring 24.73 yesterday)? :lol2:

by Will0120
3 years 5 months ago
Commissioner

Indrid Cold wrote:You mean something like Tonyan (who scored 27.8 in that fluke 3 TD game) and John Brown (whose last 5 weeks are 0, 4.2, DNP, 0, and DNP) for James Robinson (who was the No. 8 RB in our league before scoring 24.73 yesterday)? :lol2:

Nobody said you can't counter...? Plus, Brown was scoring about 13-14 points per game before he got hurt. He'll get healthy and he'll produce.

by Indrid Cold
3 years 5 months ago
Veteran

It's good to get a trade offer. Those...and actual trades seem to be very rare. On that note, I'd be willing to deal RB Henderson after this week for a QB or WR.

On an unrelated note, is the standing tiebreaker points...not head-to-head record?

by AvengerRam
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Indrid Cold wrote:It's good to get a trade offer. Those...and actual trades seem to be very rare. On that note, I'd be willing to deal RB Henderson after this week for a QB or WR.

On an unrelated note, is the standing tiebreaker points...not head-to-head record?

Made you an offer. Check it out.

by AvengerRam
3 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:
For those of you needing TE help, I have Robert Tonyan (GB) available for trade. His season to date score total is 49.80, the fifth highest total across the league. I am looking for RB help. I don't have crazy expectations so make me a fair offer on the RB and let's both get better! :!2:

If you are interested in either Devonta Freeman or Phil Lindsay, make me an offer!

by Indrid Cold
3 years 5 months ago
Veteran

That was easy. Now I can watch the Rams without getting irritated everytime Brown comes in.

Fielding any offer for Big Ben now.

by AvengerRam
3 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

Indrid Cold wrote:That was easy. Now I can watch the Rams without getting irritated everytime Brown comes in.

And I'm happy to have Henderson as my RB3 (behind James Conner and Kareem Hunt)!

• 9 / 13
127 posts Apr 26 2024