473 posts
  • 2 / 48
 by Ramsdude
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

It's simple really. Just do as Prince did in 1993. Change the name to a symbol!! A "gender neutral" symbol! That should do it! Maybe they could create something using the famous (or infamous) fibonacci sequence! They could put it on the helmet too! I am sure it would "grow on people"! :lol2:

"In 1993, Prince announced that he would no longer go by the name Prince, but rather by a "Love Symbol" which was a mash-up of the gender symbols for man and woman. "It is an unpronounceable symbol whose meaning has not been identified."

by majik
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Washington Warriors

Use the old helmet that featured a spear only

by Rams the Legends live on
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

In 2016 a poll was taken and 90% of Native Americans said the name did not bother them. In August of last year a poll was taken again and the percentage remained the same as 90% said it did not bother them. In February of this year a poll was taken and 49% said it did with 38% saying it did not with the remainder being indifferent.

As to accuracy to either of the 3 polls I have no idea because did not read the specifics and the detailing. However, just going off looking for a general feel there is either a definite switch or the polls were not all that accurate either any specific one or all 3. However, I would venture to say that my guess would be that there is a shift in the air because everywhere I look now there is a shift in the air.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:One rumor is the Washington Warriors. But I’d guess a certain Northern California basketball team might have an issue.

Follow up.

by snackdaddy
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Since Washington D.C. is synonymous with politicians, I suggest the Washington Scoundrels. Kinda has a ring to it. Don't ya think?

• 2 / 48
473 posts Apr 19 2024