290 posts
  • 29 / 29
 by St. Loser Fan
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5643  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

As much as I hate the Chicago Blackhawks, I don't see a reason for them to change their name/logo. I guess this is a good move, but in all the times I've been to the old Chicago Stadium or the current United Center I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a fan wear a Native American headdress.

by Rams the Legends live on
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1727  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:As much as I hate the Chicago Blackhawks, I don't see a reason for them to change their name/logo. I guess this is a good move, but in all the times I've been to the old Chicago Stadium or the current United Center I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a fan wear a Native American headdress.

Going by what you say it gives me the sentiment Chicago just wants to be involved in the national conversation rather than actually trying to solve a widespread problem. Which then just makes me scratch my head because if that be the case Chicago, is already in a couple national conversations that are none to positive.

Which I would think they would wanna get out of that spotlight before jumping in to have more shone on them.

by PARAM
1 week ago
 Total posts:   5261  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:As much as I hate the Chicago Blackhawks, I don't see a reason for them to change their name/logo. I guess this is a good move, but in all the times I've been to the old Chicago Stadium or the current United Center I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a fan wear a Native American headdress.

IMHO, the Blackhawks have the coolest NHL uni. Banning head dresses on fans...on that I can get on board.

by aeneas1
6 days ago
 Total posts:   13610  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

and sadly i bet most would still rank the redskins uniforms higher than the rams latest offering....

by rams74
6 days ago
 Total posts:   999  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Veteran

aeneas1 wrote:and sadly i bet most would still rank the redskins uniforms higher than the rams latest offering....

Well, they're not terrible. Interesting, in a way.

Still, I've heard a lot of praise for the Washington FT and the San Diego FT putting numbers on the helmets. I'm not sure why that's such a great thing. It doesn't do anything for me.

by UtahRam
6 days ago
 Total posts:   158  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Rookie

Are they going to ban people wearing the old logo and name from entering the stadium? And why not?

by moklerman
6 days ago
 Total posts:   6645  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

UtahRam wrote:Are they going to ban people wearing the old logo and name from entering the stadium? And why not?
Why are they allowed to keep the name of that racist, pig, slave holding, old white-man as their city name?

Of course, it's also named after Columbus, another evil, white man. So, they really should call themselves the Capitol Football Club.

It's really offensive to have Redskin, Washington or District of Columb(us)ia in their name.

• 29 / 29
290 posts Aug 12 2020