20 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Juggs
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   46  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I thought this could be fun...I wanna know what draft pic AND what free agent were you wrong about? For the good or bad.

Draft Pick- Adam Archuleta-I legit thought this guy was going to be the next best thing. I remember seeing videos of him using electricity to work out. I remember him benching like 400lbs and putting it up in under a second. I also remember seeing him doing 180 push-ups. He was a physical freak. I kept waiting for him to light someone up with all that power....and the moment never really came and his career fizzled out fairly quickly. What a let down...there were others, but this one stands out in this moment....oh....and fuck Tye Hill

Free Agent- Chris Claiborne- I remember thinking this dude was gonna get our defense going the right way. I believe we got Dexter Coakley wide-eyed ass the same off-season. They both sucked...oh...and fuck Drew Bennett.

by Elvis
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38491  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Archeletta was pretty good until he hurt his back, might be a different story if that hadn't happened.

I was expecting a lot more from Connor Barwin in 2017...

by PARAM
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Brian Leonard.

by LARams_1963
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

Yeah..... as far as FA...Drew “Shitshow” Bennett. Absolute no brainer.

Draft pick? Yeah.... not a total bust like many others but the overall cost to the franchise was the most significant.... Sam Bradford.

by CanuckRightWinger
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Danario Alexander!!!!!! :? :arrow2: :oops2:

by Hacksaw
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Gaston Green

by AvengerRam
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I really thought Donnie Avery would have a more successful career. Same with Tavon Austin.

by snackdaddy
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Sam Bradford. But I'm not alone with that. I still maintain the idea of picking a franchise QB over Suh was the right choice. Enough boxes were checked to consider him a franchise caliber QB. He just never turned out to be that guy.

Tavon Austin was another. The idea of getting an elite playmaker was the right one. Especially with an offense that has been anemic. Another guy who had enough boxes checked. Another guy who never panned out.

by Juggs
3 years 10 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Danario Alexander!!!!!! :? :arrow2: :oops2:

As a huge Mizzou fan, this one hurt. He had the ability to be the best WR we had seen in a while, but them knees....wow. they were garbage. Prevented us from seeing something special.

by Juggs
3 years 10 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

snackdaddy wrote:Sam Bradford. But I'm not alone with that. I still maintain the idea of picking a franchise QB over Suh was the right choice. Enough boxes were checked to consider him a franchise caliber QB. He just never turned out to be that guy.

Tavon Austin was another. The idea of getting an elite playmaker was the right one. Especially with an offense that has been anemic. Another guy who had enough boxes checked. Another guy who never panned out.

I HATED Bradford as a NCAA athlete, he was too good. Lol But, I was pumped when we got him.....equally as pumped when we traded him for Foles....equally as pumped when we released Foles. Lol

I never liked the Austin pick. He was too small. In the 3rd? I would have been thrilled, but to trade up to what...8 or 6, cant remember. Just was not a good move.

• 1 / 2
20 posts Apr 24 2024