73 posts
  • 8 / 8

Would you sign Colin Kaepernick?

Yes, if the coaching staff believed him to be the best available option to back-up Jared Goff.
39%
Yes. It would make an important statement, even if his skill level is questionable at this point.
3%
No. Even if he is arguably the best option, the attention/distraction he'd bring to the team would override the benefit.
12%
No. Even if he is arguably the best option, I don't like him or his approach, and would not want him on my team.
12%
No. I don't care about his politics or persona. I simply don't believe a QB who has been idle for years could succeed.
33%
 by AvengerRam
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Its amazing how many people remain huge Tebow fans here in Florida. Jacksonville is in the heart of "Gator Nation" so, if nothing else, this move may sell a few tickets.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Its amazing how many people remain huge Tebow fans here in Florida. Jacksonville is in the heart of "Gator Nation" so, if nothing else, this move may sell a few tickets.

Tebow is so revered there: but to me this is just a naked "sell some more tickets" move.

by Elvis
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38458  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Tebow also has a history with Meyer so makes some sense. Some people are upset about it but i say why not, lotta players in camp, why not Tebow?

• 8 / 8
73 posts Apr 19 2024