15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Rams1PlateSince1976
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2077  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Slick: Interesting deer photo. Is that real or 'photo-shop'?

Can certainly find some weird deformities in nature. One of my farmers who lets me pheasant hunt has a mounted two-headed calf. It lived about six hours after birth.

I don't hunt deer yet I do collect fallen antlers and skulls with trophy racks. I have a 17-point non typical white tail skull and rack hooked up with a 14 point typical (they died fighting each other). Total Boone and Crocket score of the duo 355. Also once found two 14 pointers hooked up with each other that had died fighting. Gave that set to the farmer.

by TomSlick
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:Slick: Interesting deer photo. Is that real or 'photo-shop'?

Can certainly find some weird deformities in nature. One of my farmers who lets me pheasant hunt has a mounted two-headed calf. It lived about six hours after birth.

I don't hunt deer yet I do collect fallen antlers and skulls with trophy racks. I have a 17-point non typical white tail skull and rack hooked up with a 14 point typical (they died fighting each other). Total Boone and Crocket score of the duo 355. Also once found two 14 pointers hooked up with each other that had died fighting. Gave that set to the farmer.

That's a real picture of a whitetail deer with one antler. I'm assuming he lost one antler while jousting with another buck.

We do a lot of hiking, but I've never come across an antler. I've seen chandeliers made entirely of antlers...really a beautiful piece of art.

by sloramfan
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

the name escapes me now. but it wasn't brett musburger, but the other main cbs play by play guy( the big guy with the white hair) that was the total dallas homer...

someone help me with the name!!

go rams

slo

by sloramfan
3 years 10 months ago
Pro Bowl

to late.. i looked it up..

pat summerall..

worst announcer i ever had to listen to.. he hated the rams...

go rams

slo

by sloramfan
3 years 10 months ago
Pro Bowl

bringing back memories when i looked through all the announcers that did play by play...

dick enberg... the best...

not sure how many of you remember, but vin scully did a few too... a very close second best...

how many remember, or caught the time, bill walsh, while guest anylist, cussed and said, "if i was coach, i'd wonder what the hell is he doing" on air!... the mics were silent for a few seconds after that...
funny shit, i laffed my ass off...

go rams

slo

• 2 / 2
15 posts Apr 16 2024