50%
No
50%
 by Zen_Ronin
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Ok, I know Avenger has the opinion poll up, but I really wanted to get down to brass tax (or is it tacks?) I honestly just want to know the basic percentage of RFU members that are going to actually pay money for the new Uniforms. I personally am definitely buying the Blue/Yellow as a Goff, and browsing yesterday Woods in Bone looked pretty tempting. So I'm a yes, I am definitely buying, are you?

*Mods, if you want to merge both poll threads feel free*

by Rams1PlateSince1976
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2079  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

As far as putting money where mouth is: There are 50 states in the Union and I think they all have personalized plates. Am I the only guy on the planet who has a "Rams 1" license plate??? There should be at least 49 more.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 11 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:As far as putting money where mouth is: There are 50 states in the Union and I think they all have personalized plates. Am I the only guy on the planet who has a "Rams 1" license plate??? There should be at least 49 more.

When I upgrade my Jeep, depending on the color, I may very well get a Rams personalized plate. One of a kind in Canada?

by R4L
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:As far as putting money where mouth is: There are 50 states in the Union and I think they all have personalized plates. Am I the only guy on the planet who has a "Rams 1" license plate??? There should be at least 49 more.

Unavailable in Ohio. I tried lol

by Hacksaw
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

In order to solve soft font problem I will only get one with straight numbers like Woods 17.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 11 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:In order to solve soft font problem I will only get one with straight numbers like Woods 17.

Not going to lie, I am legitimately pissed there is no Woods available in the Limited Vapor Bone. Woods in Bone is easily the best looking of the bone jerseys to me. Maybe it is the straight numbers, because I couldn't figure out why. But to me the bone jersey just looks right with Woods name an number on it.

by ramsman34
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8524  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I had RAMS134 in California. And currently sport RAMSMAN on my Washington plates. Now, back in Cali, not sure what I’m gonna do. Maybe LOGOSUX

LMAO

by ramsman34
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8524  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

And ya a Woods “bone” 17 would be tight. I got a couple t shirts but I am pretty meh on them.

• 1 / 1
9 posts Apr 19 2024