37 posts
  • 4 / 4
 by Hacksaw
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Phil wrote:The Blue and Bone jerseys should be paired with yellow pants always.

Agreed. That also happens to resemble the Ferragamos the most.

by PARAM
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   12242  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Nick Douglas wrote:You’ll see four combos in 2020, according to what the Rams spokesperson told Uni Watch. All blue and all off-white will be the two primary uniforms. Blue jerseys, yellow knickers, blue socks and off-white jerseys, off-white knickers, blue socks will be alternates.

That disappoints me. I like the white jersey/blue pants and yellow jersey/white pants the best. Followed equally by the blue jersey/yellow pants, all white, all blue and all yellow.

by PARAM
3 years 10 months ago
Hall of Fame

Nick Douglas wrote:My scariest story on LA football heat was a guy passing out in front of me from heat stroke, and the paramedics asking for my water bottle to rehydrate him, not knowing that the bottle was filled with rum. I pretended I wasn’t paying attention, and the medic got water from somewhere else.

That's funny as hell!!!!

by Elvis
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

PARAM wrote:That disappoints me. I like the white jersey/blue pants and yellow jersey/white pants the best. Followed equally by the blue jersey/yellow pants, all white, all blue and all yellow.

As of now there is no yellow jersey though seems like a pretty good guess that's one of the things they'll add in the next two years.

As far as mixing and matching what we do have, it wasn't exactly a hard no, more like "we're not planning to at the moment..."

by PARAM
3 years 10 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:As of now there is no yellow jersey though seems like a pretty good guess that's one of the things they'll add in the next two years.

As far as mixing and matching what we do have, it wasn't exactly a hard no, more like "we're not planning to at the moment..."

There ought to be. They'd have so many cool combination options. I find it hard to accept they didn't have a yellow jersey designed. Hell I liked the Color splash or whatever the hell it was called. My wife said they look like a bunch of banana's (no pun intended) but I thought it was cool. I guess like I've said before, it doesn't matter so long as they win. But man imagine how many more sales you'd get with more options. And they really need to wake up to history and design blue and whites for throwbacks.

by Elvis
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

PARAM wrote:There ought to be. They'd have so many cool combination options. I find it hard to accept they didn't have a yellow jersey designed. Hell I liked the Color splash or whatever the hell it was called. My wife said they look like a bunch of banana's (no pun intended) but I thought it was cool. I guess like I've said before, it doesn't matter so long as they win. But man imagine how many more sales you'd get with more options. And they really need to wake up to history and design blue and whites for throwbacks.

I like the color rush too but they're doing this in steps, two looks still to come. I know the Rams are taking a ton of flack but it's good marketing, there will be something new for 2021 and again in 2022...

by Lancer
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   167  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Aesthetic wise, my initial reaction was, "Feels like I'm watching an EA title product," as supposed to actual football uniform. :D

Suppose it will make it easier to skin these when the time comes to it-- I'm somewhat less excited about these than others perhaps.

Do appreciate effort to try and diversify uniform color combinations with this redesign/branding.

• 4 / 4
37 posts Apr 18 2024