37 posts
  • 1 / 4
 by aeneas1
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

assuming the rams eventually add yellow jerseys to the mix, here are the color combos we could see....

blue pants:
z01 blue pants.png

white pants:
Z02.png

yellow pants:
Z03.png

by majik
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1203  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Best combo, for

Home Blue Jersey, Yellow pants

Away Bone Jersey, Blue pants

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2044  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

LOVE the yellow jersey/blue pants, and blue jersey/bone pants, and blue jersey/yellow pants combos!!!

by actionjack
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   3960  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

IMO best away uniform, not shown, is bone jersey and bone pant, royal socks and shoes.

by Elvis
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Lotta cool combos, don't like the stripe on the blue pants or maybe i just don't like the blue pants that much...

by Nick Douglas
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   48  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

According to Uni Watch, a Rams spokesperson said the off-white jerseys will only be paired with off-white knickers, and vice versa.

I would echo what Elvis said: the gradient stripe kills the idea of blue pants w/ off-white jerseys.

You’ll see four combos in 2020, according to what the Rams spokesperson told Uni Watch. All blue and all off-white will be the two primary uniforms. Blue jerseys, yellow knickers, blue socks and off-white jerseys, off-white knickers, blue socks will be alternates.

According to the Rams spokesperson, they are avoiding a “home” and “road” designation. My guess is that’s because the stadium will be an oven for day games in September and early October, and the Rams want to keep opponents in colored jerseys during those games.

Also keep in mind that the only piece of the uniform subject to the Five Year Rule is the jersey, due to retail concerns. The Rams can add or change knickers, socks, helmets as often as they’d like.

by aeneas1
3 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

actionjack wrote:IMO best away uniform, not shown, is bone jersey and bone pant, royal socks and shoes.

x01.png

x02.png

by Phil
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

The Blue and Bone jerseys should be paired with yellow pants always.

I hate the Blue on Blue and the Bone on Bone.

The Rams are doing everything they can to make these uniforms intolerable.

by aeneas1
3 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Phil wrote:I hate the Blue on Blue and the Bone on Bone.

for some reason the rams seem incredibly proud and excited about the bone, it's so odd to me, it's as if they think it's a football first, light gray uniforms, something the world has never seen before... sofi has a silver/light gray look to it, is that the connection?

• 1 / 4
37 posts Apr 24 2024