204 posts
  • 21 / 21
 by TomSlick
1 week ago
 Total posts:   2279  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Cormorant just went deep and scored.

I've seen these birds swimming 40 feet down chasing fish. Their eyes are three shades of circular green. Somewhat odd feeling to be looking at stuff on the bottom and then a bird swims by your face.

Without a doubt the coolest animal is the harbor seal. Puppy like in personality...tug on your fins, rub your leg (purely platonic, I believe), let you touch his skin (always platonic...a lot of blubber there) and will use your flashlight beam to hunt on a night dive.

by TomSlick
1 week ago
 Total posts:   2279  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Pro Bowl

LARams_1963 wrote:Here's a few pics and links to a couple video's...

Videos......

I've been skipping around this thread, clearly I missed a few pages, and just noticed these videos. Is this your handiwork, 63? That is some quality, top flight merchandise.

by LARams_1963
1 week ago
 Total posts:   1007  
United States of America   Huntington Beach
Pro Bowl

TomSlick wrote:I've been skipping around this thread, clearly I missed a few pages, and just noticed these videos. Is this your handiwork, 63? That is some quality, top flight merchandise.
Yes it is, thanks!!!!

by Hacksaw
1 week ago
 Total posts:   17162  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

LARams_1963 wrote:Yes it is, thanks!!!!

Yes, very impressive G. Not a bad gig !!!

BTW RFU'ers, besides his underwater prowess, 63 can burn tailgate meat with the best of 'em.

• 21 / 21
204 posts May 31 2020