30 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by Flash
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Horny Mcbae wrote:Me too. Absolutely great viewing. Especially the scouts and Les going detail on every single pick. I was intrigued to hear from our director of scouting strategy James Gladstone. He looks so young but you could tell how differently he talked from all the scouts. Shows that he looks at the game from a little bit of a different angle and damn his recall was amazing too. He as recalling detailed plays from college games. You wanna have somebody who is smart in a different way from the scouts.
Now I’m hyped about all our picks which is obviously foolishness but whatever. Once again thank you Elvis.

Hacksaw, tacos errryyday baby!!

Who else thinks we'll be seeing Gladstone as a GM in the future?

by ramsman34
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8525  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Flash wrote:Who else thinks we'll be seeing Gladstone as a GM in the future?

Ya. Abit jealous of that dude. But bright guy. sounds dead on like Snead.

by aeneas1
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

so weird seeing a 6'5" 260lb+ guy wearing #24, kinda makes him look smaller, ha ha...

by ramsrams
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

Would it not be a amazing if somehow history repeated and we got the second Ike?

Second round is a start.

by ramsman34
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8525  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Man I LOVE the players we drafted. All look like high character, super motivated lovers if the game. They have really cool skill sets that will be exciting to see deployed in all 3 phases. I think most will make the team with possibly Anchrum the only one to go to the PS and the kicker has some vet comp.the rest will be back ups and contribute in STs.

• 3 / 3
30 posts Apr 19 2024