3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I didn't think you could sign away your right to sue. ?

by Rams the Legends live on
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:I didn't think you could sign away your right to sue. ?

Sure Avenger could explain it better than I can but in layman's terms things like signing arbitrary agreements or non disclosure agreements and such. They are giving up your right or rights since you have a right to a right. You have the full authority to say if you will give up a right or use it. Because since it's usage is ultimately your authority to do so or not, you can therefore decide the usage of any right you have. Or what we could commonly call waiving one's right or rights. However the the other side is always gonna wanna have it in writing in case you decide to change your mind......LOL

by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Always nice to hear from you Legends !

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Great. Another stadium entry check point. Getting into the game was already a pain with the security check at the metal detectors. Then the ticket scanning.

Well now before that you’re going to have the temperature screening and then turning in the signed waivers. It should be such joy to attend a game. Then you just know there will be Kens and Karens that will claim they don’t need to sign the fascist liberal waivers.

Hopefully they'll develop some sort of pre-check that with enable you to sign the waiver beforehand and tie it to your ticket(s) or get a QR code to scan on your phone.

3 years 9 months ago
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Always nice to hear from you Legends !

Thanks old friend always good to see you to my brother, and hope all is well with you and yours :)

by rams74
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1472  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:Then you just know there will be Kens and Karens that will claim they don’t need to sign the fascist liberal waivers.

When will they get this straight? Fascist is right, communist is left.

If liberal is also left, then they can't have fascist liberal. Non sequitur.

by snackdaddy
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

The thread title made me think back to 1981 when I got kicked out a night club. That reminds me, I should be able to go back there next year.

3 years 9 months ago
Pro Bowl

rams74 wrote:When will they get this straight? Fascist is right, communist is left.

If liberal is also left, then they can't have fascist liberal. Non sequitur.

So agree. However, have to say that when it comes to ideology I have always drawn a strait line. In the middle labeled that the middle, the spot where moderates reside and then have what is left or right of them. So more or less have always considered that when you break it down the 3 main positions that could be seen is the middle, the left and the right, which of course with that comes the varying degree of how far one is along those positional dimensions.

However, now I am not so convinced that my drawing a straight line heading in the opposite directions was correct. As the earth is round and there is 4 main positions of direction, north, south, east, and west. I am starting to find that ideology just like the earth may be round. So that if you travel far enough east you then are west.

Your mention of fascism is one of the things that when I delve into it has got me thinking of a round view of ideology. Because ultimately if it is round instead of having far right or far left continue in a straight line. If round then they would eventually meet. Which I found is the case in a lot of far right or far left ideology.

While their may be some differences, for example in the case of far right they use race and come to the conclusion that a certain race is the oppressor so all must be burnt down to save the cause. Far left will use race to say that one is the oppressed then come to the same conclusion all must be burnt down to save the cause.

There is a real commonality in what the far left and far right will view as the evil and the ultimate decision then to use violence as the cleansing. In fact I am finding oft that the only difference in this 4th position where left and right meet is not what they call evil because is oft a shared commonality as to what they will name the evil. To again which I find that they share a like minded resolution how to cure the evil. The only difference I am finding is while they arrive at the same conclusions, what they will differ in is are they doing the behaviour in the name of or are they doing the behavior against the name of.

by Ramifornia510
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   42  
United States of America   Oakland, CA
Undrafted Free Agent

With the NCAA making big changes I wonder if the NFL is next. Maybe a 8 game season? Play our division twice and 2 west coast AFC teams.

From the Bay Area it seems like LA has it worse than us.

• 7 / 7
70 posts Apr 19 2024