Check is in the mail

by ramsrams
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

This keeps me up at night.

I can hear the commercial already.

For only 99 cents a day, you too can save a Gurley.

Maybe “ tone deaf” is the right term.

by ramsman34
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Plumb wrote:Maybe he should STFU while people living hand-to-mouth are unemployed during this health crisis.

I know you are new here but damn, spot on, frankly - even though he was clowning. But ya, some people will end up destitute, and soon, from this pandemic. TG is set for life if he never plays another snap.

by Elvis
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38456  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm all for players getting paid and i don't know what this is about but damn, taking that to Twitter? Pretty fucking weak...

by norcalramfan
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   321  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Tone deaf/out of touch entitled professional athlete!!!!!!!! Maybe TG has donated some pandemic relief stuff, I'm not sure, but when we read about some athlete's donating their paychecks, others organizing pandemic relief efforts, TG instead takes to twitter stating some real ignorant BS.

He'll get paid, but I think we're possibly seeing why the Rams and McVay jettisoned him off the roster.

by laram
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   444  
Starter

Elvis wrote:I'm all for players getting paid and i don't know what this is about but damn, taking that to Twitter? Pretty fucking weak...

That’s why I posted it, kinda gives you an idea who the Rams we’re dealing with.

Pick up a damn phone!!

by BobCarl
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   4296  
Superstar

laram wrote:That’s why I posted it, kinda gives you an idea who the Rams we’re dealing with.

Pick up a damn phone!!

tells me the exact opposite ... it implies to me the type of business people Gurley had to deal with ... more like had to deal against.

Sadly, regarding Gurley's contract, the Rams painted themselves into a corner.

The Rams need to honor the contract they made in a timely fashion, and convince the fans that they won't make serious major salary cap space mistakes as they did with Gurley.

Gonna be late on your payment? Pick up a damn phone.

• 1 / 16
155 posts Apr 19 2024