42 posts
  • 4 / 5
 by laram
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   444  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

PARAM wrote:Yeah, a lot of time to waste. Otherwise, I'd just skip over this crap. So you were speaking strictly playoffs and then cherry picked regular season games against "good lines". And you've come to the conclusion that the 2 time DPOY is a bottomfeeder and doesn't show up in postseason games. Well then, what can I say? Ain't nothing gonna change that analysis.

Nice dodge.

Cherrypicked?

Lol I used names of top tier o lines as evidence to support my assertion that he’s a bottom feeder.

Does nothing against the top o-lines in the league and feasts on the Seattle’s of the world.

Heck Suh outplayed him in the playoffs!

Shesh I’m disappointed, I expected that you might get that one.

Shrug

by PARAM
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:Any offering of Donald's numbers without addressing what teams did, scheme wise and personnel wise, to address his specific play, is silly.

Honestly.. Go watch what the Panthers did with the Broncos.... nothing. No chips.. no doubles.. They changed nothing and the edge players fed. Donald? Doubles and triples constantly.

Sports talk shock jock type of analysis!!! He gets it. Unless he's blind. Sure LARAM knows more than experts in the field, Donald's peers and practically everybody else who watches football. Ridiculousness at it's zenith.

by moklerman
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Yeah, whatever lack of production Donald has had during the post season is much more an indictment of his teammates. It isn't as if Donald was left one on one and was unable to produce. He is generally double and triple teamed and should be opening up opportunities for others. Which isn't to say those others didn't deliver. The Rams defense hasn't exactly been destroyed in the post season. Giving up 13 to the Patriots in the SB for example means as a unit, they did pretty well.

by laram
4 years 2 weeks ago
Starter

I see nothing tangible offered just excuses.

IF you’re beating double teams during the regular season, you gotta beat them in the playoffs even more so.

I talk to my SC alums all thE time including Kenny Norton who is a longtime friend of mine, I’ve talked with him about this very subject and their approach to blocking him.

I know all about schemes and how teams let him run up the rail and shit, YOU think Teams didn’t scheme against the players that I listed in playoff games??!

They all found a way to get it done.

That’s what truly great players do!!

He’s an undersized 3-tech that you gotta stay up on, no passing him and crossing his face he’s too quick for that.

He’s strong and has good leverage so great technique is paramount vs him.

That’s what those lines have I listed, great inside players.

Really this is kindergarten shit.

Guys can live off of reputation for a few years.

Happens all the time.

Jalen Ramsey will have more impact on games than Donald ever will.

Done with it though, you guys are just too smart for me.

by moklerman
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

laram wrote:I see nothing tangible offered just excuses.

IF you’re beating double teams during the regular season, you gotta beat them in the playoffs even more so.

I talk to my SC alums all thE time including Kenny Norton who is a longtime friend of mine, I’ve talked with him about this very subject and their approach to blocking him.

I know all about schemes and how teams let him run up the rail and shit, YOU think Teams didn’t scheme against the players that I listed in playoff games??!

He’s an undersized 3-tech that you gotta stay up on, no passing him and crossing his face he’s too quick for that.

Happens all the time.

Are you suggesting that Ken Norton agrees that AD is a bottom feeder that just pads his stats against bad teams and disappears against good ones?

That seems pretty hard to believe considering the accolades he's received from his peers, coaches and the media. They're ALL fooled?

by PARAM
4 years 2 weeks ago
Hall of Fame

laram wrote:I see nothing tangible offered just excuses.

Happens all the time.

Shit, with all your knowledge and all your disdain for us 'regular fans' why do you bother to come here? Why aren't you on somebody's football staff (especially with all your connections) coaching players? But thanks for stopping by and taking your valuable time in an attempt to educate us!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

by laram
4 years 2 weeks ago
Starter

moklerman wrote:Are you suggesting that Ken Norton agrees that AD is a bottom feeder that just pads his stats against bad teams and disappears against good ones?

That seems pretty hard to believe considering the accolades he's received from his peers, coaches and the media. They're ALL fooled?

I don’t believe I said that.

I’ve talked to him regarding the approach to blocking him, his tendencies and weaknesses.

Look at his stats for yourself.

Look at them against the lines I listed and form your own conclusions.

Oh and then look at certain teams lines that he’s really eaten against.

It’s all there.

by laram
4 years 2 weeks ago
Starter

PARAM wrote:Shit, with all your knowledge and all your disdain for us 'regular fans' why do you bother to come here? Why aren't you on somebody's football staff (especially with all your connections) coaching players? But thanks for stopping by and taking your valuable time in an attempt to educate us!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Now see there you go with the shit talking.

You could very easily ignore my posts, I don’t post for you.

I post for the guys that know me and have followed me for over 20 years.

That ain’t you pal!!

So don’t waste anymore of your valuable time.

by PARAM
4 years 2 weeks ago
Hall of Fame

laram wrote:Now see there you go with the shit talking.

You could very easily ignore my posts, I don’t post for you.

I post for the guys that know me and have followed me for over 20 years.

Wow, you've got "followers"? Gotta admit, I haven't seen anybody like that here.

And ain't nobody here talks more shit than you.

LARAM wrote:Anybody with any level of football” intelligence recognizes the more talented player.

says the guy who introduced stars into the discussion.

You’re a stat boy I noticed you didn’t post his playoff numbers, instead you retort with some unsupported BS.

You obviously got a lot of time to waste, posting irrelevant shit.

And that's just this thread.

You come out talking shit to posters as soon as somebody questions one of your facts or opinion. It usually takes me a few pages! You are condescending. You are nasty. And you feel the need to inflate your importance with your fan-forum-I-need-to-impress-people-resume, hoping people will simply accept your bullshit as fact because....."I know Ken Norton"...."my boys from USC", etc.

Look over the responses from a variety of long time posters. There's a common thread to it all. As Colin Cowherd (I don't know him personally) says, "that's a you problem, not an us problem"

by laram
4 years 2 weeks ago
Starter

PARAM wrote:Wow, you've got "followers"? Gotta admit, I haven't seen anybody like that here.

And ain't nobody here talks more shit than you.

And that's just this thread.

You come out talking shit to posters as soon as somebody questions one of your facts or opinion. It usually takes me a few pages! You are condescending. You are nasty. And you feel the need to inflate your importance with your fan-forum-I-need-to-impress-people-resume, hoping people will simply accept your bullshit as fact because....."I know Ken Norton"...."my boys from USC", etc.

Look over the responses from a variety of long time posters. There's a common thread to it all. As Colin Cowherd (I don't know him personally) says, "that's a you problem, not an us problem"

One more time....

I don’t post for you so you don’t have to believe shit!

The end.

• 4 / 5
42 posts Apr 15 2024