68 posts
  • 1 / 7
 by Indrid Cold
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Not a fan of a 3-year, $31.5M deal for Brockers at this point. And wondering where they came up with that money. Not far off the deal Littleton got, and I'd rather pay the younger player.

by azramsfan93
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1492  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Indrid Cold wrote:Not a fan of a 3-year, $31.5M deal for Brockers at this point. And wondering where they came up with that money. Not far off the deal Littleton got, and I'd rather pay the younger player.

Given these numbers are actually more than what the Ravens offered, I assume that the $31.5M is total is incentive laden. We shall see.

by AvengerRam
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I like it!

Brock with AD and Robinson creates a formidable starting 3, with SJD and Gaines providing depth.

Now we can focus draft on LB, OL and RB.

by snackdaddy
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

So now that he's staying does that mean our defense will be fine? People said losing him was part of the reason we fell apart. Even though it hasn't happened yet.

by majik
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Same thing happen with Saffold when he had signed with the Raiders a few years back.

If they had that money available, I would have used it on Littleton as well. That being said, I hope they can get out of this deal without cap penalties if Brockers isn't living up to the money in this deal and that some of it is incentives

by Neil039
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

This made my morning. Super glad he's not leaving.

• 1 / 7
68 posts Apr 16 2024