29 posts
  • 1 / 3
  • 1
  • 3

What do you think of the new color scheme/logos

Love all of it!
12
32%
Like the colors, don't like the logos.
6
16%
Like the logos, don't like the colors.
1
3%
Like the colors and Ram Head. Don't like the LA logo.
10
26%
Like the colors and the LA Logo, don't like the Ram Head.
No votes
0%
Pretty "Meh" across the board.
7
18%
Ugh. Not a fan of any of it.
2
5%
 by AvengerRam
5 days ago
 Total posts:   3824  
 Joined:  Oct 03 2017
Israel   Longwood, FL
Superstar

Hope this is okay. Just looking for votes here. Comments should be in the official thread.

 by Hacksaw
5 days ago
 Total posts:   16735  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

AvengerRam wrote:Hope this is okay. Just looking for votes here. Comments should be in the official thread.

I like the colors
I'm OK with the logo
I'm OK with the cartoon version of the old Ram skull logo.
I'm ready to cry, fight, spit, kick and boycott the new helmet circulating. (hope that dude is wrong) WhoTF do these guys think they are changing the horns?

 by 69RamFan
5 days ago
 Total posts:   885  
 Joined:  Oct 15 2016
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Veteran

Looks good to me,,,

The colors are the same... as the old..

Both logos I can handle,,,

Now lets see the Helmets and Uni's

 by ramsman34
5 days ago
 Total posts:   3734  
 Joined:  Apr 16 2015
United States of America   Enemy Territory - Seattle
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:I like the colors
I'm OK with the logo
I'm OK with the cartoon version of the old Ram skull logo.
I'm ready to cry, fight, spit, kick and boycott the new helmet circulating. (hope that dude is wrong) WhoTF do these guys think they are changing the horns?

Bro,

You're gonna be bummbed then potentially. Change is inevitable.

I think it will grow on you. I have been with you on this. But, I like that new helmet look a lot. Modern but still hearkens back to the OG, and first in the NFL, helmet logo.

 by aeneas1
5 days ago
 Total posts:   12336  
 Joined:  Sep 13 2015
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

- colors are too charger-ish for my liking, it's as if the rams wanted the chargers colors but they were already taken, so the rams settled with a few shades lighter.

- head logo looks like a safari park petting zoo identifier.

- the l.a. horn thing looks like any number of unimaginative logos out there, and exactly like a morning talk show logo as some have already mentioned.

- i do dig the the 3-stack wordmark, font is excellent, so is the design, especially the spacing, it's perfect imo.

 by Hacksaw
5 days ago
 Total posts:   16735  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

ramsman34 wrote:Bro,

You're gonna be bummbed then potentially. Change is inevitable.

I expected to be unhappy about something, just not the helmet horns. If it aint broke....

 by moklerman
5 days ago
 Total posts:   5890  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Bro,

You're gonna be bummbed then potentially. Change is inevitable.
Tell that to the Packers. And the Raiders. And the Cowboys. And I'm sure others that I'm forgetting.

 by ramsman34
4 days ago
 Total posts:   3734  
 Joined:  Apr 16 2015
United States of America   Enemy Territory - Seattle
Superstar

I don’t disagree. Just saying that THIS change was inevitable. The Rams said they were changing the units like what, 4-5 years ago. So here we are. The odds they keep them the same with the mismatched blue of the helmet and unis, probably gone. The retro wider horns, might make it, but the same horn shape and detail and color, gone. Facemasks matching the helmet or horn color, possibly both.

Then again, maybe they go yellow helmets with a white and blue gradient horn??

You maybnot want them to change. But most teams have tweaked a bit. Even the old guard ones. The silver for the raiders is different. The logo might have been tweaked too. Same for green bay and Dallas.

Now I doubt anyone would be mad if they simply made the blue the same as the unis. And left all else alone.

And this is from a guy who really like the dark navy and white a lot.

We win 12 games. The NFC West and have a shot at the SB.....how much will everyone care then??

 by Hacksaw
4 days ago
 Total posts:   16735  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

ramsman34 wrote:I don’t disagree. Just saying that THIS change was inevitable. The Rams said they were changing the units like what, 4-5 years ago. So here we are. The odds they keep them the same with the mismatched blue of the helmet and unis, probably gone. The retro wider horns, might make it, but the same horn shape and detail and color, gone. Facemasks matching the helmet or horn color, possibly both.

Then again, maybe they go yellow helmets with a white and blue gradient horn??

You maybnot want them to change. But most teams have tweaked a bit. Even the old guard ones. The silver for the raiders is different. The logo might have been tweaked too. Same for green bay and Dallas.

Now I doubt anyone would be mad if they simply made the blue the same as the unis. And left all else alone.

And this is from a guy who really like the dark navy and white a lot.

We win 12 games. The NFC West and have a shot at the SB.....how much will everyone care then??

I dont mind the base color change. The darker blue was likely to make the horns standout more. Again I'm fine with the base, but changing the horns, other than to widen them significantly, is Blasphemy. imo

 by Ramsdude
4 days ago
 Total posts:   385  
 Joined:  May 22 2018
United States of America   Pa.
Starter

ramsman34 wrote:I don’t disagree. Just saying that THIS change was inevitable. The Rams said they were changing the units like what, 4-5 years ago. So here we are. The odds they keep them the same with the mismatched blue of the helmet and unis, probably gone. The retro wider horns, might make it, but the same horn shape and detail and color, gone. Facemasks matching the helmet or horn color, possibly both.

Then again, maybe they go yellow helmets with a white and blue gradient horn??

You maybnot want them to change. But most teams have tweaked a bit. Even the old guard ones. The silver for the raiders is different. The logo might have been tweaked too. Same for green bay and Dallas.

Now I doubt anyone would be mad if they simply made the blue the same as the unis. And left all else alone.

And this is from a guy who really like the dark navy and white a lot.

We win 12 games. The NFC West and have a shot at the SB.....how much will everyone care then??


What the Rams have done is more than "tweaking" IMO. LOL No comparison to the teams you mentioned. Honestly, I threw up a little in my mouth reading some of your changes.

"yellow helmets with a white and blue gradient horn??"
"the same horn shape and detail and color, gone. Facemasks matching the helmet or horn color, possibly both."

...Might as well just kill me now! lol That doesn't sound anything like the uni's\helmets I fell in love with. If they make these changes as you state, they will be alienating a large portion of the fan base. Maybe the kiddies will like the new stuff....maybe that's exactly what they want.

  • 1 / 3
  • 1
  • 3
29 posts Mar 28 2020