617 posts
  • 35 / 62
 by UtahRam
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

aeneas1 wrote:rams logo looks pretty wimpy when stacked up with other team logos, in fact it reminds me of the st. louis rams logo given that the goofy horn graphic looks more like a dome than a horn.

a01.png

They need the animal mark there (as bad as it is). We're back to the 1980-90s when we didn't have a rams head. It's a shame how all of this turned out.
grfbe07kghepvedhhyr2.gif
Attachments
Unknown.png

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

by AvengerRam
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:

Well, that’s annoyingly cryptic and vague.

by ramsman34
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8528  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

KD, “Uhh, thanks for your opinion. Now, get over it. This is our new brand - like it, or not”.

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

"but recognize we can always get better through feedback and engagement"

This could indicate a crack.. I mean has anyone actually publicly praised the new logo?
I like this one better..
90782977_2668430580079916_4315665048342102016_n.jpg

by Ramsdude
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

If the Rams decide to use the "updated" log of the Ram head (the one with the yellow eye), will they be liable to the person who came up with that? I know it's not much different than the original but they themselves did not come up with the eye part. Not sure of the legalities on this.

I am sure they wouldn't want to get sued or have to pay someone royalties. lol

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Ramsdude wrote:If the Rams decide to use the "updated" log of the Ram head (the one with the yellow eye), will they be liable to the person who came up with that? I know it's not much different than the original but they themselves did not come up with the eye part. Not sure of the legalities on this.

I am sure they wouldn't want to get sued or have to pay someone royalties. lol

This is correct. Even though the fan made logo incorporated original elements from the new redesign, and tweeked them. If the Rams Org. decided to try and use that they'd be open to a lawsuit or at the very least have to pay royalties to the design "artist".

BUT! They MUST be seeing all the positive feedback on all the fan designs with similar elements and that at least could lead them in the right direction and to a better overall design.

by Ramsdude
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Zen_Ronin wrote:This is correct. Even though the fan made logo incorporated original elements from the new redesign, and tweeked them. If the Rams Org. decided to try and use that they'd be open to a lawsuit or at the very least have to pay royalties to the design "artist".

BUT! They MUST be seeing all the positive feedback on all the fan designs with similar elements and that at least could lead them in the right direction and to a better overall design.

That's what I thought. So, I am pretty sure we won't see the ones that have been shown here and on the net.

• 35 / 62
617 posts Apr 20 2024