44 posts
  • 1 / 5
 by Neil039
2 months ago
 Total posts:   2645  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Sarcasm and likely merged to a dead locked thread.

by Haden
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1321  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
Pro Bowl

With no #1. Thanks Les!!!!! :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

Starting to look like the Rams are going to tank 2020.

by AvengerRam
2 months ago
 Total posts:   4315  
Israel   Longwood, FL
Superstar

Here's a bold prediction...

There will be a RB taken on Day 2 or 3 in next year's draft who will have more rushing yards next year than Todd Gurley will.

by actionjack
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1280  
United States of America   Sactown
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:Here's a bold prediction...

There will be a RB taken on Day 2 or 3 in next year's draft who will have more rushing yards next year than Todd Gurley will.

By the Rams?? #timestamp

by Neil039
2 months ago
 Total posts:   2645  
Superstar

If Henderson shines this season, much of the angst from today will be forgotten. Not sure the draft will produce a Gurley for the Rams this year.

by Hacksaw
2 months ago
 Total posts:   17159  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Neil039 wrote:If Henderson shines this season, much of the angst from today will be forgotten. Not sure the draft will produce a Gurley for the Rams this year.

The Gurley last year could be reproduced and improved upon.

The 2017-18 (at least 2/3rds of 18) not likely to reproduce that easily. And no Gurdling for sure.

This keeps coming to mind. Yes Gurley started with his weird trajectory after he got hurt against the Chiefs and he never really fully recovered his consistency. This was also around the time that a few defenses started adjusting with that 6 man front thing which took Goff's game down a peg. So it's entirely probable that a large part of the Gurley drop off was two fold. 1- McV's scheme now didn't work as well against certain teams/ as well at all,, amd 2- Gurley wasn't the same due to injury.
There is a possibility that 3- he got fed and got fat as well. If the latter is the case Saffold might be right.

by actionjack
2 months ago
Pro Bowl

Neil039 wrote:If Henderson shines this season, much of the angst from today will be forgotten. Not sure the draft will produce a Gurley for the Rams this year.

I have a lot of confidence in Henderson, just wish he would have gotten more looks last season. Should be no problem this year, I want to see a lot of him and Brown. Hopefully they both can stay injury free.

by R4L
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1171  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

actionjack wrote:I have a lot of confidence in Henderson, just wish he would have gotten more looks last season. Should be no problem this year, I want to see a lot of him and Brown. Hopefully they both can stay injury free.

You think the Rams are going into the season with just Henderson and Brown? I sure don't. They have to have a move in mind. Imo

by actionjack
2 months ago
Pro Bowl

R4L wrote:You think the Rams are going into the season with just Henderson and Brown? I sure don't. They have to have a move in mind. Imo

I think they will draft a guy, sound like that has been a rumor. If we bring in a vet than we dont see Henderson and the draft pick. I am assuming the Rams are going to use any extra funds on the defense.

by river
2 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
Practice Squad

2) #52 - DE James Lynch, Baylor
3a) #84 - OT Lucas Niang, TCU
3b) #104 - Compensation Pick - ILB Troy Dye, Or.
4) #126 - RB AJ Dillon, B.C.
5) N/A
6) #199 - WR Kadarius Toney, Fl
7) #234 - K Dominik Eberle, Ut.St.

I believe the Rams may be able to trade back our 2'nd round pick for a later 2'nd, then trade up in the 3'rd in order to secure both Lynch & Niang.

• 1 / 5
44 posts May 30 2020