30 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by snackdaddy
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   6436  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

With the money he got for two seasons franchised by the Rams along with the Jets contract, he's made a ton of money.

by PARAM
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4598  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:With the money he got for two seasons franchised by the Rams along with the Jets contract, he's made a ton of money.

Yeah, and just another ex-Ram (who many seemed to think we couldn't live without), who's gone on to do nothing elsewhere. Or worse, play himself out of a contract.

by Dick84
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5282  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:https://sports.yahoo.com/trumaine-johns ... 02713.html

We still looking for a CB?

Is this a joke?
Honest question because I don’t know why Rams would need someone worse than the guys they have.

by dieterbrock
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   11562  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:Yeah, and just another ex-Ram (who many seemed to think we couldn't live without), who's gone on to do nothing elsewhere. Or worse, play himself out of a contract.

I dont recall anyone thinking we couldnt live without him, IIRC it was a choice between him and Janoris Jenkins who to tag, and he hit the lottery by getting back to back tags.
For the most part I seem to recall most were pretty sick of him. Now Jack Rabbit surely caused some debate and like his boom or bust Rams career, so has his post-Rams career

by Hacksaw
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   16735  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Glad we dodged that bullet, , , sort of.
Trivia question: TruJo and Sam have something in common. What is it?

by Neil039
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2587  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Kick the tires on a vet minimum??? Maybe inflate them, roll the down the hill, balance them, do a tread depth, rotation and maybe he was in the wrong system?

• 1 / 3
30 posts Mar 28 2020