27 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by aeneas1
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

and to johnny hekker, ken iman, and julio jones!

not many notable nflers born on my birthday, february 8th, according to pro football reference, only 2 that made all-pro, only 5 that made the pro bowl.... how about you, who are the big name nflers born on your birthday? click the following link and, once you land on the page, edit/change the link in the address bar to reflect your birthday (blue):

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... thdays.cgi?month=2&day=8

by R4L
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:and to johnny hekker, ken iman, and julio jones!

not many notable nflers born on my birthday, february 8th, according to pro football reference, only 2 that made all-pro, only 5 that made the pro bowl.... how about you, who are the big name nflers born on your birthday? click the following link and, once you land on the page, edit/change the link in the address bar to reflect your birthday (blue):

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... thdays.cgi?month=2&day=8

Happy birthday my friend. Hope it's a great one for a great Rams fan! 8-)

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Many Happy Returns aeneas1!! :!2: :arrow2: 8-)

Appreciate your well-researched posts...
...and ALL the work that that must take! :idea2:

All The Best!
Canuck

by aeneas1
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

thanks gang!

unfortunately my b-day weekend won't consist of a couple of relaxing days, instead my mom thought it would be a grand idea if we all (mom, me, and mrs. aeneas01) flew to florida so that we could celebrate the occasion with my twin brother, two birds with one stone, who moved there not too long... i tried like hell to flip the script and have him get his ass to the west coast instead but, alas, wasn't able to swing it (altho i did get damn close!)... the good news is that it will be a short and sweet trip, returning thursday, plus a bit of warmer weather should feel nice!

by Ramsdude
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Sorry I missed this a1. Hope you had a GREAT Birthday Sir and THANKS for all you do on this board!! You are very much appreciated and respected!! :)

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Happy belated Birthday A-1. You don't look a day older! I'll hoist one in your honor !

BTW, I've been meaning to ask. Since your kind of the uniform/helmet guru around here,,, how is it our board ended up with basically the same color scheme the Rams appear to be incorporating now but years before it's happened? :idea2: :arrow2: :?2:

by azramsfan93
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1492  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Happy birthday a1!

My birthday (December 30) is fairly unremarkable NFL wise - Carson Wentz, Jim Marshall, and Kerry Collins the most notable.

December 30 does well in other sports - Tiger Woods and LeBron James!!

by snackdaddy
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Have a great birthday A1. I remember in my younger years I would go to a different bar every month and say it was my birthday. Got a lot of free drinks that way. 8-)

by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12243  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Happy Birthday A1!!! Here's to many more. Love reading your graphs and charts and seeing your headers and all 22's but mostly, your take on everything Rams. Thanks for helping making this site and enjoyable experience.

by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Happy birthday!

BTW, been meaning to post this little factoid: I was listening to 11 Personnel recently with Jim Everett as a guest and, having talked with A1 on the phone many times, i'll be damned if they don't sound a lot alike...

• 1 / 3
27 posts Apr 18 2024