60 posts
  • 4 / 6
 by Joe Pendleton
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

TomSlick wrote:Golly, that's pretty neat. I hope it works out well for this...what's his name...Mr. Warner. I'll have to watch the movie to see how it turns out.

Seriously, my Spidey senses were tingling just seeing those old uniforms, the dramatic music, the coaches talking to Warner...man, 1999 was just what the doctor ordered after all the misery Georgia brought on this franchise.
Georgia had a hand in Carroll Rosenbloom's death (jus sayin')

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10521  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Joe Pendleton wrote:Georgia had a hand in Carroll Rosenbloom's death (jus sayin')

Yes, she swam out into the ocean and drowned him with her bare hands. :roll2:

IMDb doesn’t list her as a character in the movie.

Besides, Ann-Margret already played Georgia in “Any Given Sunday”

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 7 months ago
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:Yes, she swam out into the ocean and drowned him with her bare hands. :roll2:

IMDb doesn’t list her as a character in the movie.

Besides, Ann-Margret already played Georgia in “Any Given Sunday”

Ann-Margret is hottt (yes still)!

by Hacksaw
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

TomSlick wrote:Warner...man, 1999 was just what the doctor ordered after all the misery Georgia brought on this franchise.

2nd..

by Hacksaw
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

St. Loser Fan wrote:Yes, she swam out into the ocean and drowned him with her bare hands. :roll2:

There was testimony that divers were seen in the water near his drowning. Wetsuits in Florida?
IRS tax laws changed the will the very year she benefited. 6th husband and running. DF in the mansion within a months. Admitted on record having given CR his heart meds twice that day. Etc....
But yeah, just another day at the office business as usual...

by TomSlick
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:There was testimony that divers were seen in the water near his drowning. Wetsuits in Florida?
IRS tax laws changed the will the very year she benefited. 6th husband and running. DF in the mansion within a months. Admitted on record having given CR his heart meds twice that day. Etc....
But yeah, just another day at the office business as usual...

IIRC, CR did not have a Will or Trust regarding his ownership of the RAMS. His son, Steve, was to take over the team upon his demise. Unfortunately, without the legalities properly administered, a court battle ensued between Georgia and Steve and Georgia won and promptly fired Steve, who was working in the FO at the time, I believe.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 7 months ago
Pro Bowl

TomSlick wrote:IIRC, CR did not have a Will or Trust regarding his ownership of the RAMS. His son, Steve, was to take over the team upon his demise. Unfortunately, without the legalities properly administered, a court battle ensued between Georgia and Steve and Georgia won and promptly fired Steve, who was working in the FO at the time, I believe.

i'm sorry, but it was a "hit" in my book.. CR was an "expert" swimmer (think triathalons ok).. the ocean that day was FLAT as a pancake. Georgia (in her infinite wisdom), had CR adjust his Will (just before he was drowned).. show girl/ho Georgia consummates the hostile take over with said BF Dominic (can u say "la Familia Mafia") and clears the Rosenbloom Family (a cornerstone of the NFL btw), off the books. Was deception & betrayal on the grandest scale my peeps, and she literally "got away w murder".. nuff said, peace out

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10521  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Segment from Kimmel where Warner and Levi come out to present the trailer.

It will be interesting to see how a family non animated movie does. American Underdog might have a chance as it's going up against the next Spiderman release and the fourth Matrix movie.

by JackPMiller
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

• 4 / 6
60 posts Apr 29 2024