215 posts
  • 19 / 22
 by Dick84
1 month ago
 Total posts:   5339  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Then YOU criticize McVay if you find him deficient Dick!!
It's not hard....you just need to start a thread. :P

For my part, I started my diss threads on Wade and Kromer....a long time ago!

Guys want to counter my anti-Kromer digs? Defend Kromer till the cows come home if you want to....
….but don't try to tell me who I should diss next okay? :x

Adults call that "projection" and FYI, it tends to pizz guys off!

You seem to think I’m saying you can’t have an opinion?
You can.
And I can have the opinion that your opinion is shitty and nonsensical.

‘Murica.

by CanuckRightWinger
1 month ago
 Total posts:   1277  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Pro Bowl

You know....and this is an observation and not a projection:

Your posts are all pulp and no stats, no research, no logic.....
just judgemental pulp.

I will not be responding to any more of your time-wasting tripe.
I've got better things to do.

by Dick84
1 month ago
 Total posts:   5339  
Italy   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

CanuckRightWinger wrote:You know....and this is an observation and not a projection:

Your posts are all pulp and no stats, no research, no logic.....
just judgemental pulp.

I will not be responding to any more of your time-wasting tripe.
I've got better things to do.

Lol.
The guy repeatedly throws out the same shit on Kromer... and gets whiny when shot down.

I post plenty of real information, you just don’t like it.

Fare thee well.

Here’s what I find particularly laughable about this post. When someone has a bad take on here, usually it’s pointed out. People don’t necessarily hammer a person the first time they have a bad take.
When someone continues to harp on that bad take and insist it’s valid and solid? They should get ready to get pummeled.

by Hacksaw
1 month ago
 Total posts:   16743  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I miss Rodger Saffold on the left, but will never miss off field attacks on one another.

GO RAMS.
Get this ship going full speed straight ahead.

by safer
1 month ago
 Total posts:   781  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Now, boys......Obviously none of us is "in the know" and I'm sure we will all have opinions after the draft and F/A.....but you know what? That doesn't mean shit because it's gonna take a couple of years to really find out. As for Kromer, a few of us will have to eat "crow" no matter how it turns out.............and that's "all in the game"...we just have to wait and see whose opinions are closer to reality...........
This board is supposed to be for our enjoyment and it does detract when some take offense when some silly bastard (like myself) states an opinion we think is horseshit.........
Except, of course, when Hacksaw has an opinion because he's a dirty, rotten, schcrocker............ :D

by Elvis
1 month ago
 Total posts:   24806  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

According to this, Kromer retains his title of run game coordinator as does Waldron with pass game. However i don't see a QB coach so maybe there are mistakes on this list...

by /zn/
1 month ago
 Total posts:   4936  
United States of America   Maine
Superstar

Elvis wrote:According to this, Kromer retains his title of run game coordinator as does Waldron with pass game. However i don't see a QB coach so maybe there are mistakes on this list...

Waldron is the qb coach.

From the official site (which is updated):

https://www.therams.com/team/coaches-roster/

Shane Waldron is entering his sixth NFL season, third with the Los Angeles Rams, second season serving as the team’s passing game coordinator and first season as quarterbacks coach.

by Elvis
1 month ago
 Total posts:   24806  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

/zn/ wrote:Waldron is the qb coach.

From the official site (which is updated):

https://www.therams.com/team/coaches-roster/

That was last year. If you listen to today's PC you'll hear there is no QB coach but O'Connell will be handling most of the usual QB coach duties.

Waldron was QB coach last year. If he was still this year, it would be his 2nd...

by /zn/
1 month ago
 Total posts:   4936  
United States of America   Maine
Superstar

Elvis wrote:That was last year. If you listen to today's PC you'll hear there is no QB coach but O'Connell will be handling most of the usual QB coach duties.

Waldron was QB coach last year. If he was still this year, it would be his 2nd...

Well the site is updated in terms of who is on the staff, with Staley & Co. added, so my bet is that they just did not edit Waldron's entry, but he is still the qb coach.

• 19 / 22
215 posts Mar 31 2020