211 posts
  • 20 / 22
 by snackdaddy
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Big Whit could always do movies when his career is done. If they ever remake the Goonies he'd a good candidate for the Sloth character. 8-)

by CanuckRightWinger
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

About a year ago.....

here's an example of how we RFUers used to have donnybrooks, the Hatfields vs. The McCoys feuds, like this..... regarding L'Affaires Des Rams....

but not anymore! :!2:
.....thanks to some Florida lawyer,
(that RedAlice warned us all about BTW, FROM THE GET-GO, IIRC:idea2: ),

who has taken it upon himself to PRE-JUDGE whatever questioning or critical thought that any loyal Rams fans may deliver via their posts. :x

In the old days.....we'd have at 'er, whatever the topic or subject.....

BUT....

not anymore. :(
How come, eh? :?2:

by AvengerRam
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

CanuckRightWinger wrote:About a year ago.....

here's an example of how we RFUers used to have donnybrooks, the Hatfields vs. The McCoys feuds, like this..... regarding L'Affaires Des Rams....

but not anymore! :!2:
.....thanks to some Florida lawyer,
(that RedAlice warned us all about BTW, FROM THE GET-GO, IIRC:idea2: ),

who has taken it upon himself to PRE-JUDGE whatever questioning or critical thought that any loyal Rams fans may deliver via their posts. :x

In the old days.....we'd have at 'er, whatever the topic or subject.....

BUT....

not anymore. :(
How come, eh? :?2:

You’re so silly. :lol2:

by CanuckRightWinger
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Still counting your "likes" AR??? :oops2:

Be advised that I am finished with your hollow, unimaginative, non-witty posts.

Going forward AR, you can post in any thread I start, as you have that freedom here....

but, I will ignore your posts directly in future. They are just so uncompelling and weak, that they are simply not worth my time anymore.

by Hacksaw
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This is getting old fast. For the sake of the rest of us, please take your personal stuff to PM.

by AvengerRam
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

The funny part is that I agreed with you regarding the OL:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11421&hilit=“Offensive+line”+stupid

And...since you seem to have only skimmed my threads, I still have concerns about the OL. The only thing that has changed is that I am considering the possibility that, given the lack of any OL draftees, the Rams’ decision makers may have a better grasp on the relative potential of our current OL as compared to the draft prospects that were available. You’re so narcissistic that you think that every time someone (especially lawyers from Florida, apparently) question your viewpoint, you are being personally attacked. You’re not.

It may one as a great shock to you, but we agree on many things. But, if you need to have “enemies” here to keep things interesting and you’ve chosen me for that role, so be it. :roll2:

by AvengerRam
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:This is getting old fast. For the sake of the rest of us, please take your personal stuff to PM.

I posted that last comment prior to reading this directive. I will, of course, oblige.

• 20 / 22
211 posts Apr 18 2024