28 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by aeneas1
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

they look beatable to me, i think the hags can take them if they get past the pack, and i think the afc rep can take them in the super bowl if the niners get there...

by laram
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   444  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

AvengerRam wrote:Settle down.

They are very beatable.

That ain’t saying much, any team is beatable, but will they be beaten?

Not until they reach the Super Bowl and if it’s the Chiefs that’s a toss up!

by WaddyWasWideOpen
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   152  
Rookie

BobCarl wrote:@WaddyWasWideOpen are you gonna bet the farm?

I may go with reverse karma. Maybe if I bet on them, they'll lose.

by AvengerRam
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

laram wrote:That ain’t saying much, any team is beatable, but will they be beaten?

Not until they reach the Super Bowl and if it’s the Chiefs that’s a toss up!

I won’t be shocked if they lose next week.

by snackdaddy
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

49ers will be favored next week for sure. But we've already seen that means nothing this year. Chiefs are gonna be tough to beat. 49ers have a pass rush but Mahomes moves very well and throws better than guys like Watson and Jackson. I wouldn't count out Seattle with Russell Wilson. He has a knack for coming up with some big plays late in games. But I don't like Seattle either. Between them and the 49ers they're the lesser of two evils. Or should I say the 49ers are the evil of two lessers?

by WaddyWasWideOpen
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   152  
Rookie

snackdaddy wrote:49ers will be favored next week for sure. But we've already seen that means nothing this year. Chiefs are gonna be tough to beat. 49ers have a pass rush but Mahomes moves very well and throws better than guys like Watson and Jackson. I wouldn't count out Seattle with Russell Wilson. He has a knack for coming up with some big plays late in games. But I don't like Seattle either. Between them and the 49ers they're the lesser of two evils. Or should I say the 49ers are the evil of two lessers?

Another Sea or SF SB win would be the worst. Both teams fans are ridiculously obnoxious and lots of them in LA area compared to other teams.

by snackdaddy
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

WaddyWasWideOpen wrote:Another Sea or SF SB win would be the worst. Both teams fans are ridiculously obnoxious and lots of them in LA area compared to other teams.

From personal experience, I've found the whiner fans to be much more obnoxious than seahag fans. I live in 49er/Raider territory. During the 80's I came to hate the 49ers because of their fans. They used to strut around with a "My dog is better than your dog" mentality. I actually pulled for them when they beat Dallas in their first Superbowl year. But the hate grew over the years because of their fans.

I learned to hate the seahags too, but mostly because of their coach and some of their players. I still cannot stand Richard Sherman and Michael Bennett. The Seattle fans I've come across over the years don't seem to be near as annoying as 49er fans. Even their forum seems to be more grounded and realistic. Not as cocky and arrogant. The whiner forum annoys me to the point I stopped browsing there.

• 1 / 3
28 posts Apr 18 2024