28 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by phoenixrising
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

Hey, I admire Brees as much as the next guy. And I love visiting NO. But when I see Sean Payton's puckered-up face I can't help myself.

by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

People have been posting their order of hate for teams in the playoffs on Twitter, SF, SEA and NE are all in the top 3 for me, not sure i have an order but to appease our SF hating members:

SF
NE
Sea
NO
Phili
Minn
GB
Tennessee
Buffalo
Houston
Ravens
Chiefs

Gets pretty fuzzy in the middle there, most of these AFC teams are the same to me...

by SWAdude
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:People have been posting their order of hate for teams in the playoffs on Twitter, SF, SEA and NE are all in the top 3 for me, not sure i have an order but to appease our SF hating members:

SF
NE
Sea
NO
Phili
Minn
GB
Tennessee
Buffalo
Houston
Ravens
Chiefs

Gets pretty fuzzy in the middle there, most of these AFC teams are the same to me...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks bother.

I am ashamed for that bit of darkness in my heart.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Im also torn as I love the city of New Orleans and really respect Drew Brees. But I don’t like Payton and their fans are top assholes.

by snackdaddy
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

For me its always gonna be SF at the top of my hate list. The Pats are a distant second because no one comes close to SF for me. Its always gonna be that way for me. :mrgreen2:

I'm a little torn on who's 3rd. New Orleans moved up that list after their post playoff reaction. Their hate and anger should be directed at the refs, which it was. But they sure seemed to direct plenty of that to the Rams and Los Angeles. :evil2:

I read somewhere there was a rumor that the New Orleans Pelicans waited till after the season to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers because they were afraid of fan backlash if they helped make a Los Angeles team better so soon after the football season. The NBA trade deadline was shortly after the Superbowl. They wanted to give fans time to cool down from the non call. Pissed me off. :evil2:

I think I would take a measure of satisfaction if they lost a game because the other team challenged a PI and won on a reversal. Now that would be the irony of all ironies. :twisted2:

by PARAM
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   12241  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

1. SF
2. Seattle
3. Dallas (for historical reasons)
4. Philadelphia (for logistical reasons)
5. Minnesota (same as Dallas)
6. New England (because they cheat and they beat us twice in the SB)
7. New Orleans (because fans who used those bags to cover their heads, should use them now to recover from hyperventilation whenever a penalty against their opponent goes uncalled)
8. Pittsburgh (because of 79....and 74, 75, 78)
9. Washington (2 words; Danial Snyder)
10. Tampa Bay (Sapp, Lynch, Chucky and now Ndamukong Suh and No Biscuit face)
11. The Giants and Jets (because they play in NJ and call themselves New Yorkers)
12. Carolina (because of 2003 and Cam Newton Superman)
13. the rest of the NFC
14. the rest of the AFC

by majik
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Not at all. Sean Payton’s whining and the ridiculous lawsuit that Saint season ticket holder judges allowed to proceed make me cheer against them.

I rank the Patriots just below the 49ers on my hate list.

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Not Saintly but certainly nothing to make you a bad person. 8-)

by Haden
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   2134  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

You are a prophet. Hahaha Cracks me up to hear NO fans bitching about yet another non-PI call.

• 1 / 3
28 posts Apr 18 2024