211 posts
  • 21 / 22
 by NST4
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   68  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Elvis wrote:KC just dismantled a team that runs and plays defense a lot like the Niners do and they did it in like 10 degree weather...

The 49ers can't expect to stop Mahomes. He'll get his yards and points. It's really going to come down to the SF offense vs the KC defense. Can Garoppolo and Mostert get something going on the Chiefs D? I think that will determine the game.

by snackdaddy
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

The Chiefs got off to slow starts the first two games. Then came on like gangbusters. But I don't think they can afford to fall too far behind with this one. The 49ers have a better pass rush. Knowing the Chiefs have to pass to catch up, I could see them pinning their ears back and coming after Mahomes. Although Mahomes is much more mobile than Rogers and Cousins. If the Chiefs don't fall behind early I can see them winning this game by two scores.

by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:The Chiefs got off to slow starts the first two games. Then came on like gangbusters. But I don't think they can afford to fall too far behind with this one. The 49ers have a better pass rush. Knowing the Chiefs have to pass to catch up, I could see them pinning their ears back and coming after Mahomes. Although Mahomes is much more mobile than Rogers and Cousins. If the Chiefs don't fall behind early I can see them winning this game by two scores.

It's certainly going to be interesting. The Chiefs offense is great. The Niners defense is great. Maybe it will come down to the Chiefs D vs the Niners O. An if that's a wash I give KC's special team returners a distinct edge

by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38460  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The Titans defense was really good and they couldn't slow down the Chiefs in some really cold weather so i'm hoping that means good things for the Chiefs offense on Sunday...

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

That's sweet !!

Zuckerberg might have him beat though...
20190305_065805.jpg

20190305_175012.jpg

by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

1 too many concussions? They haven't won anything yet and he's pondering moving somewhere else to create another Superbowl team? Try not to drop any passes or get hurt on Sunday and please, please, show us that stellar blocking ability you possess!!!!

• 21 / 22
211 posts Apr 19 2024