42 posts
  • 4 / 5
 by aeneas1
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Well, considering the low opinion most have of Bradford, the fact that he put up 35TD/17INT on just as bad or worse Fisher led Rams teams, I think it was reasonable to wonder about Goff 5TD/7INT 0-7 start. Even under the anemic offenses of Fisher, that was bad.

good fuckin' grief, you and bradford, do you have any idea just how weird your man-crush is?

by rams74
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1472  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Personally, I think Karl Sweetan might have been better than Roman Gabriel. But we'll never know, because he was held back.

by moklerman
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:good fuckin' grief, you and bradford, do you have any idea just how weird your man-crush is?
Considering how often YOU bring him up, I'd say not at all.

by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38463  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

moklerman wrote:That's false. The backup QB on any NFL team isn't getting a shot everyday in practice.

This is just stupid.

The coaches see him everyday and don't think he's starter material. It was true on the Rams who let him go for nothing and now on the Vikings where he barely won the backup job.

Overwhelming prevailing opinion in the NFL on Mannion is he's not starter material.

That's just a fact.

by moklerman
4 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:This is just stupid.

The coaches see him everyday and don't think he's starter material. It was true on the Rams who let him go for nothing and now on the Vikings where he barely won the backup job.

Overwhelming prevailing opinion in the NFL on Mannion is he's not starter material.

That's just a fact.
Backup QB's don't get starters reps during the season. That's just how it is. Especially when there is an established starter. On any team. But no one is arguing that he should be a starter or even that he should get a shot. But it's stupid to suggest that he's been getting an opportunity to start in practice.

"Barely" winning the backup job is still winning the job, isn't it? Pretty sure his critics were confident he wouldn't even be in the NFL after the Rams didn't re-sign him. Not sure why so many are compelled to shit on the guy. I'm not a fan but I also am not sitting around waiting to pile onto the guy.

Mannion was barely a part of the Rams and is long gone. I mean, seriously. Drudging this up after FOUR years?

by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38463  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

moklerman wrote:Mannion was barely a part of the Rams and is long gone. I mean, seriously. Drudging this up after FOUR years?

He just started fro Minnesota yesterday. He was on the Rams last year. How is that 4 years?

And what's wrong with paying attention to former Rams, even if it's to mock them? It's the kind of thing fans do on a forum.

In all seriousness, you're veering into troll territory a lot these days. I've asked you to think about what you're doing.

Doesn't seem like that's something you're willing to do...

by moklerman
4 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:He just started yesterday. He was on the team last year. How is that 4 years? And what's wrong with paying attention to former Rams, even if it's to mock them? It's the kind of thing fans do on a forum.

In all seriousness, you're veering into troll territory these days. I've asked you to think about what you're doing.

Doesn't seem like that's something you're willing to do...
The quote by Dickerson was 4 years ago, before '17 season started. Actually, that would be 3, but you get what I'm saying.

I have heard your troll comments and I don't feel like I've been unreasonable since then. From my POV, I feel like I'm the one getting attacked yet have to walk on eggshells or get punished. But I'll post however you want me to post. I won't vent or criticize anything if that's the problem.

by Hacksaw
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Against who?

We were hopefull here too ..

• 4 / 5
42 posts Apr 19 2024