57 posts
  • 2 / 6
 by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

As Vinny pointed out, the Rams averaged more people per game in the Coliseum this year than SoFi holds so there's that...

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   10517  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I’d love to know how many season ticket holders the LA Rams have that are from the 62xxx and 63xxx zip code.

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Elvis wrote:As Vinny pointed out, the Rams averaged more people per game in the Coliseum this year than SoFi holds so there's that...

Interesting perspective. Just hoping to be mostly Rams fans.

by Elvis
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

St. Loser Fan wrote:I’d love to know how many season ticket holders the LA Rams have that are from the 62xxx and 63xxx zip code.

Even if it's 1, that's better than none, doesn't hurt to reach out...

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

Didn’t the Rams already try to LA things up by sticking celebrities in those end zone field boxes? Weren’t the Kardashian whores in there for a game this year? Wasn’t Floyd Mayweather given two touchdown balls by players?

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 months ago

St. Loser Fan wrote:Didn’t the Rams already try to LA things up by sticking celebrities in those end zone field boxes? Weren’t the Kardashian whores in there for a game this year? Wasn’t Floyd Mayweather given two touchdown balls by players?

Your assuming they were a prop or something. News flash, celebrities live all over our great city. Their industries are here, lots to do and the weather is great.
Many are true sports/Rams fans. Also those celebs can easily afford those player interactive seats. Lakers games same type thing.

I'm pretty certain you'll see even more of that at SOFI.

by ramsfan1977
4 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Not to be petty, but the Rams better have the first exhibition and regular season game in that building after Taylor Swift!

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Your assuming they were a prop or something. News flash, celebrities live all over our great city. Their industries are here and it's really nice.
They can easily afford those player interactive seats. Lakers games same type thing.

I know that. The problem is how do you replicate the Lakers “show” in a 80,000 seat football stadium.

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 months ago

St. Loser Fan wrote:I know that. The problem is how do you replicate the Lakers “show” in a 80,000 seat football stadium.

It can never be as intimate as an NBA arena. A lot of celebs might prefer the suites as well. But they will be there and many will sit in the lower part of the bowl. Halftime show talent, camera spot shots on the Oculus, that sort of thing.
Its everyone else in LA I want to attend.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:It can never be as intimate as an NBA arena. A lot of celebs might prefer the suites as well. But they will be there and many will sit in the lower part of the bowl. Halftime show talent, camera spot shots on the Oculus, that sort of thing.
Its everyone else in LA I want to attend.

Look at how Jerry Jones holds court and has a revolving group of celebrities in his massive suite each Dallas home game.

• 2 / 6
57 posts Apr 24 2024