58 posts
  • 5 / 6
 by Gareth
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

snackdaddy wrote:Whats disappointing also, most teams get garbage yards and points when they're getting blown out. Its like we give up and lose all interest when it gets to a certain deficit.

Say what?

by JackPMiller
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
Superstar

Embarrassing performance. We played like dog doodie. It felt like we were looking past Dallas, to the 9ers game next week.

Season is over. We are not beating the 9ers next week, and the Vikings are not losing two straight home games either.

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   90  
United States of America   West Covina Native living in Wa State
Practice Squad

I was convinced that I would see the game of the week in this area (Washington State) I had it all set up for what was to be a serious beat down of a team in free-fall, then I see the red and gold from Satan's rectum so I go to the mobile device and realize I can cope with it streaming on the NFL mobile app and there is our game. I watch the Cowboy's score and before you know it I fat finger the screen and the app closes, I open it back up and our game is no longer there. It is red and gold feces, surrounded a stadium of hipsters and the woke. I am now grateful I didn't see our game and to make things interesting I did in fact get to see the Niners lose two times in 10 minutes and it had a feeling of victory to it. Especially the part where the official informs the crowd. It made me feel better, it really did.

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
Practice Squad

JackPMiller wrote:Embarrassing performance. We played like dog doodie. It felt like we were looking past Dallas, to the 9ers game next week.

Season is over. We are not beating the 9ers next week, and the Vikings are not losing two straight home games either.

Oh no.. I disagree. We are going to violate the Niners and then give up that ass like a crack whore in Detroit to the Cards.

by JackPMiller
4 years 4 months ago
Superstar

FredsDryer wrote:Oh no.. I disagree. We are going to violate the Niners and then give up that ass like a crack whore in Detroit to the Cards.

Even if we do win both games. You really believe the Vikings are going to lose their last two games? Both of them are at home.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

FredsDryer wrote:Oh no.. I disagree. We are going to violate the Niners and then give up that ass like a crack whore in Detroit to the Cards.

Nice. And yeah, we can be a real spoiler to them if the Hags win again.. might be all we have left.. :?

by FredsDryer
4 years 4 months ago
Practice Squad

Hey, I am actually optimistic. Its pretty simple, we win out and the Vikings lose out. It isn't like the Vikings are a sure win to do anything, they are playing a game that they are likely to lose next week and likely to win the following but you never know. I would enjoy beating the Niners down a little in Prep for the playoffs. One thing is for sure, if we somehow make it, the NFC will have 3 teams from the West again.

by JackPMiller
4 years 4 months ago
Superstar

FredsDryer wrote:Hey, I am actually optimistic. Its pretty simple, we win out and the Vikings lose out. It isn't like the Vikings are a sure win to do anything, they are playing a game that they are likely to lose next week and likely to win the following but you never know. I would enjoy beating the Niners down a little in Prep for the playoffs. One thing is for sure, if we somehow make it, the NFC will have 3 teams from the West again.

You do know both of the Vikings games are at home. You really believe the Vikings will lose their last two games at home? I'd be shocked if they do.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

2019 RAMS SEASON....
giphy.gif

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Bring on the new unis and stadium.